Best Way to Convert Excel File to WhatsApp Contact List
Are you searching for
how to convert excel contacts to WhatsApp? If so, then, do not get panic. Here, in this blog, we have come up with a simple and reliable approach to convert excel file to WhatsApp contact list.
Smartphone is the most remarkable development in today’s modern world. Even there is no one who is out of using mobile phone. Mobile phone comes with a lots of applications, amongst all many people are aware of WhatsApp and its increasing popularity. With the help of this application, users can keep in touch with people listed in WhatsApp contact list either through text message or online calls. Therefore, in this blog, we are going to discuss a trustworthy approach to resolve the most asked user query i.e., how to add excel contacts to WhatsApp?
Related: How to Export Outlook Contacts to Excel?
Why Users Need to Convert Excel File to WhatsApp Contact List?
As we all know, WhatsApp is the messaging platform developed for smartphones running on different platforms, i.e., Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry OS. Most of the people are using WhatsApp to exchange messages, images, videos, etc. Hence, most of the users want to import excel contacts to whatsapp. To do this, users first need to convert Excel contacts to VCF file format which is supported by WhatsApp.
What Challenges Users Face During Excel Contacts to WhatsApp Migration?
- How to import excel contacts into WhatsApp?
- How to add contact from excel to WhatsApp?
- Is there any technique to import excel contacts to WhatsApp?
- What’s the best way to copy contacts from excel to WhatsApp?
Considering these scenarios, we will discuss a step-by-step procedure to convert excel file to WhatsApp contact list.
How to Export Excel Contacts to WhatsApp Contact List?
As there is no direct method to convert excel to WhatsApp so, first you need to move Excel data to VCF (vCard) since WhatsApp supports address book in VCF file format only. Follow the below steps to perform conversion excel to WhatsApp process:
Step 1: Convert Excel Contacts into vCard File
- To import contacts from Excel to Whatsapp first, download and Install Excel to vCard Converter Tool on your machine
- After that, you need to add and preview the Excel data file
- Now, a list of matching attributes is shown on the window screen.
- The Excel contacts to WhatsApp conversion process is getting started
Step 2: Migrate vCard Contacts to WhatsApp
After exporting Excel contact list to VCF file, users can import excel address book to smartphone by using the Import option of android. Below are the steps for same:
- First of all, click on the Contacts icon in your android to convert excel file to WhatsApp contact list
- This will display your contact list and click on three vertical dots icon or go to Settings
- From the opened menu list, select the Import option to convert excel to WhatsApp
- Highlighted .vcf file option from the Import/ export contacts wizard
- Go the the location where you have saved the output VCF file and select the contact VCF to import excel contacts to WhatsApp
- ‘Finished importing vCard .vcf’ notification will prompt in your screen once contacts gets imported in your contact list
- After this, you can access all the imported Excel file contacts from your android contact list
With this approach, you can easily convert Excel file to WhatsApp contact list.
Wrapping It Up
WhatsApp is now the most leading messenger app and many people use this application on their PC, laptop, and, mobile phones to send/ receive messages, images, etc. Apart from this, we have discussed various scenarios when users need to copy contacts from excel to WhatsApp. Thus, in this blog, we have covered the complete procedure to convert Excel file to WhatsApp contact list. Make sure you follow each and every step very carefully.