Various Approaches to Convert GIF File to DOCX Format
Plot:- If you are looking for a solution to convert GIF to DOCX format, then this following article is perfect for you. Through this blog, we will discuss about various methods that can help users resolve this query more easily.
Any type of file with the DOCX extension is a Microsoft Word XML format document. Usually DOCX files are mostly utilized for reports, resumes, documents, notes, newsletters, presentations among very other things. Therefore, majority of these files consists of text but they are not only restricted to text. Along side, it contains images, objects and creative formatting. If it is an MS Word open XML file, then it is indeed a DOCX format.
As a matter of fact, the format is XML, DOCX files are much smaller and more easier to store and support any kind of info. Furthermore, your system can hold more DOCX files at once than it can with the DOC files. Moreover, using this file format allows your computer processing system to run as fast as possible.
Know How to Convert GIF to DOCX Format with these Alternatives
There are quite a few techniques that users can use to resolve this query easily. Firstly, we are going to describe about the manual method along side discussing its advantages and cons. Then, in order to overcome these restrictions and limitations we will explain about an effective and reliable Professional solution.
Manually Changing GIF to DOCX File Using Drive
1. To begin, login to your Google Drive account in order to upload your GIF files.
2. Now, select the Picture that you want to save as DOCX.
3. Afterwards, choose the open with Google DOCS option to open it.
4. Therefore, the OCR procedure will begin shortly. Users can furthermore select to download the converted file to a DOCX file format directly.
What are the Limitations of the Above Mentioned Method?
- One of the biggest disadvantage of this technique is that, this method does not support bulk conversion. In any case, you have less number of image then this technique might work for you.
- It is not guaranteed that the quality of the image will be maintained during the procedure.
- There are high chances of data duplication, and you might end up some of your crucial information.
Overcome these drawbacks by using the Expert Recommend Solution
To overcome the aforementioned drawbacks, users can use a third-party application to convert GIF to DOCX. There are numerous online applications available to users for this procedure. For this conversion, the GIF File Converter Tool would be the best option. This utility offers a variety of export formats into which users can convert their GIF files. Additionally, the image quality will be well preserved both before and after the process. It also works well with all current and previous versions of Windows OS.
Peculiar Attributes of the tool to convert multiple GIF files to Word docx:-
- This application allows users to convert GIF to DOCX format. However, users can utilize this tool to convert TIFF file to DOCX. Besides that, users can convert TIFF to APNG format, JPG to J2K, and other formats.
- Moreover, users can use this utility to either create DOCX files for each image separately or for all images in a single DOCX file.
- Also, the image’s quality will be preserved during and after the conservation procedure. In short, you do not need to be concerned about your data being leaked or anything else.
- Furthermore, this software works smoothly with all versions of the Windows operating system. It works efficiently with all the latest and previous version of Windows OS.
- Therefore, users can save their files in any destination according to their requirement. Otherwise the output file will be saved on the desktop by default.
Steps to Convert GIF File to DOCX Format
1. To begin, Install and launch this software on your PC.
2. After that, choose Add File or Folder(s) option to browse GIF files.
3. Then, hit on the Next option after viewing your images before the conversion procedure.
4. Select DOCX as your export format from the drop down list.
5. With the help of this tool, users can either create DOCX for each images or single DOCX for all images according to their requirement.
6. Now, Press on the Convert option in order to begin the conversion operation.
This blog explains how users can convert GIF to DOCX format by using both the Manual and Professional solution. Apart from this, we have discussed about DOCX format briefly. But, since the manual techniques have some certain limitations and may not provide you with satisfactory results. We highly advise you to opt for the Automated Solution that we have explained right above in this article.