How to Convert GIF to PDF? A User-Friendly & Non-Tech Guide
User Query: Can someone please help me learn how to convert GIF to PDF in bulk without losing any content or making any changes in the image? I have a bunch of images with .gif extension which I need to export in the universally compatible file format. If there is any tool, can someone please suggest?
GIF, Graphics Interchange Format, is a common format for images that are used on various social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
However, this is not an ideal format for the new era, nor for the image storage. Hence, a ton of users want to export GIF to PDF so that they can fit multiple images on a single page and export them to any email client.
Today, you will be introduced to a new technique to perform this type of conversion even for images in bulk.
You will find various more reasons why there is a need to convert the GIFs to cross-platform compatible file format as explained in this article.
We will be going through a simple technique to perform the conversion in the upcoming segment.
Smart Solution to Learn How to Convert GIF to PDF
The Image to PDF Conversion Software is a high-tech solution built with mechanisms that are user-friendly and can be understood by a novice user as well.
There are no hard steps that you might get confused with and can go through the operation without making any mistakes.
You can also convert PNG to PDF, or other image formats such as BMP, JPEG, JPG, etc. these formats can also be converted to the universally accessible file format.
For a swift export, learn the steps of this operation as mentioned in the next section.
How Can the Software Export GIF to PDF Without Any Failure?
1. Install the software on your Windows OS machine and click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to insert the pictures for conversion.
2. After that, choose the desired destination path for the output files in the Change Make sure you preview the files so that you know they are in the correct order.
3. Then, select the PDF format in the Export Format field and choose the radio button beside either of the given options; Create PDF for Each Image or Single PDF for All Images.
4. Before completing how to convert GIF to PDF, ensure the protection of the files by choosing to Add Document Open (User) Password or Restrictions.
5. Now, move to the Page Layout Settings and set the Margin, choose the Paper Orientation, and select the Page Size for the end results.
6. Finally, hit the Convert button to finish the procedure.
The files will be saved in the chosen location in a few minutes and you can them easily. Now, let’s find out about the benefits of using this software.
Advantages of Using the Software for Conversion
- It allows exporting GIF to PDF in bulk without losing quality
- You can create a PDF for each image or save all the images in one PDF
- Allows you to Remove one or Remove All images if wrongly added
- There is also an option to move the files up and down to change the order
- Allows settings for the Page Size, Margins (Max 10mm, Min 2mm), & Paper Orientation
- Protects the files by applying User Password and Restrictions on the end results
- An option to print the images directly in high-quality is provided
Why Is There A Need to Learn How to Convert GIF to PDF?
Following are the disadvantages of using a GIF:
- GIFs are relatively poorer in quality than other image types.
- The exact same content is displayed in the PDF regardless of the operating system, device, or software application.
- You can add restrictions and passwords on a PDF file to keep the sensitive information or the content safe.
- It can be sent over to various users on all the email clients since it is a cross-platform compatible format.
- If you export GIF to PDF, you can add several images in one file with high quality.
- It is the only file format that can be used in legal matters.
There are no manual ways to perform the conversion of an image in .gif extension to the universally compatible file format i.e. PDF. The reason to export the files in PDF is also described above for a clear vision.
The method explained here is a simple technique that doesn’t have any difficult steps that you can export without losing the quality of images. Learning how to convert GIF to PDF using the software is also preferred by professionals.