Convert PNG to PDF – Bulk Conversion is Not a Problem Anymore
Here, you will find the perfect solution to convert PNG to PDF and learn about various situations that certain users may find themselves in.
In the new era, the digital world, several users require printed documents for which only PDF is the perfect option.
There are many reasons for which you might want to go through the conversion for exporting your image files to the universally accepted file format.
First, let’s take a look at the queries related to the same issue:
User Query 1 – Is there any trustworthy solution which can help me to export PNG to PDF? I want to save all of these images in a single PDF file for an important project. There can be no error or the entire project will be ruined. So, if there is any reliable tool, please suggest.
User Query 2 – My task in my company is to convert the pictures with .png extension in cross-compatible format. This is my daily task and I need a strong tool for it so that my time and energy are saved and no errors are made during the operation If you know such a solution then please recommend it.
What Measures to be Taken to Convert PNG to PDF?
There are simple steps that you need to follow for a smart technique. If you want the expert’s choice, go for the Image to PDF Converter Tool which has the capability of exporting images to high quality PDF format.
The software is embedded with multiple advanced features for transferring the images more accurately than the manual method. If you have and want to convert GIF to PDF, or any other format images to PDF, you can do so easily.
If there is no internet connection, do not worry, the tool will still work for you. Let’s first take a look at the steps of the software.
Steps of the Tool to Export PNG to PDF
1. Run the tool and select the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to insert the images to be converted.
2. Hit the Change button to set the destination location for the end results and take a preview of these images.
3. Now, choose the PDF option from the Export Format and mark the radio button as per requirement in the PDF Settings section.
4. In the PDF Security Settings, mark the Add Document Open (User) Password or Add Restrictions on PDF, whichever you need.
5. Before you convert PNG to PDF, make sure you set the Page Layout Settings by making changes in the Margin, Paper Orientation, & Page Size.
6. Click on the Convert button after all the changes have been made.
There are various features as you must have seen above, let’s find out how these settings work.
Beneficiary Features Embedded in the Tool
- The software provides an option to also print the files by choosing the Print option
- Create PDF for Each Image or Create Single PDF for All Images when you export PNG to PDF
- Permits to Add Document Open (User) Password to keep the file protected
- You can also apply the Add Restrictions on PDF feature to set restrictions on the file
- Set the Margins for the page like Top, Bottom, Left, & Right (Min 2.0mm; Max 10.0mm)
- Option to choose the Paper Orientation as Portrait or Landscape as per requirement
- There is a feature to change the Page Size to A4, A3, or Letter
If you want a manual solution, take a look at the steps given below.
Convert PNG to PDF With the Help of the Manual Method
You can follow the given steps if you want a cost-free conversion procedure:
- Choose a PNG that you want to convert and right-click on it.
- Select the Print option from the menu that appears.
- Now, click on the Microsoft Print to PDF option and hit the Print button.
- Thereafter, enter a name for the file and navigate to the destination location.
- Hit the Save button to convert the file.
However, there are certain limitations associated with this method.
Drawbacks of Manual Method to Export PNG to PDF
You can export only one file at a time using this method. Meaning, if you want to convert 10 files, you need to perform the same procedure 10 times, separately for each image.
It takes a lot of time and energy of a user during batch conversion. Also, repetitive steps can lead to confusion which can cause errors.
Professionals do not prefer using this method for bulk conversion.
Additional Information About Why PDF File is Preferred
You may want to convert PNG to PDF due to the listed points:
- PDF file (Portable Document Format) is a better option for printing.
- It can be sent over any email client since it is a cross-platform compatible file format.
- Only a PDF file is acceptable in any legal matters.
- You can set a password or apply restrictions on the PDF to keep it protected.
- A PDF can be opened on mobile phones, computers, tablets, etc.
Walking Towards the End
The reasons why users prefer a PDF file over a PNG file are mentioned above. These reasons make it clear why you might want to convert PNG to PDF and want a safe solution for it.
The most reliable technique would be the software as described in this article. It keeps the data safe, allows you to add password or restrictions, and permits to set the page layout. For bulk conversion, this is the right method for you since manually, bulk export is not possible.