Here is How to Copy Outlook Calendar to iPhone without iTunes
If you are working as a cubicle-dweller then, there are chances that you are using Microsoft Outlook to manage your appointments. For you, keeping the track of your schedules across multiple digital calendars can become a confusing task. But, you can copy Outlook calendar to iPhone calendar and this is the point where you need iTunes to execute such transfer. However, using iTunes is irksome also, it takes a lot of time to complete the process.
We are sure you are wondering: how to sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone without iTunes?
Well, synchronization of calendars between MS Outlook and your iPhone or iPod can be done simply even without using iTunes. We will cover 4 simple ways in this tutorial that will have you set up in no time.
Solution 1. Automatic Tool to Copy Outlook Calendar to iPhone Without iTunes
Another quick way to export Calendar from Outlook to iCloud is Outlook Export Tool. It can convert PST to ICS without Outlook in a few simple clicks even without any kind of data loss. Users just need to add the Outlook Calendar PST file and after that, the tool will start scanning the browsed file. Once the file scanning process becomes completed, one needs to choose ICS as Export Option. After that, the tool will ask to specify a save location for the resultant file. Hitting the Export button will begin the conversion process and the software will display the status of the ongoing operation along with Success and Fail Count. The tool is completely secure to download and run.
Download the Conversion Tool for Windows:
Download Tool for Mac:
Steps to Import Outlook PST Calendar to iPhone via ICS are;
Step 1. Run the software and add PST files having calendar.
Step 2. Preview items and select calendar folder to export.
Step 3. Select ICS file format from the multiple options.
Step 4. Click Browse and select the folder to save resultant file.
Step 5. Hit on the Export button to start the conversion.
Read More: Copy PST Contacts to iPhone
Solution 2. Using iCloud
iCloud is the best way to sync your Outlook Calendar with your iPhone. It is such a simple utility to execute such operations conveniently. Below, are the instructions for the same:
- First of all, you need to go to iCloud account and Log In with your Apple ID
- After that, hit a click on the Gear icon that is situated in the upper right corner on the screen
- On the next page, you will be asked what you want to sync with iCloud. Here, you have to select the box next to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks’ option. This will make sure that your Outlook calendars are synced to iCloud
- Eventually, Hit the Apply button to make the changes
- After this, your Outlook calendars will be sync with the Apple’s iCloud service. As the calendar is synced with iCloud so, now it is available on all your devices that use the same iCloud credentials.
- If the above does not copy Outlook calendar to iPhone without iTunes, go for the Next method.
Solution 3.Using Microsoft Exchange
If you are in a corporate environment then, you can sync your device with Exchange server with the permissions of System Admin. Exchange Server is another amazing way to sync your Outlook Calendar, Email, and Contacts with your iPhone. It involves the following steps:
- In your iPhone, open Settings menu
- Select the ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ to add an account
- Next, choose Exchange option
- Now, leave Domain Section Blank and type your username and password
Note: Enter the full email address in ”Email” and “Username” sections
- Tap Next and it will begin an automatic search for the settings to configure your account
- Select the data items you need to sync. By default, it will synchronize Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Finally, click Save to copy Outlook calendar to iPhone without iTunes
Solution 4. Using Day-Timer
This application makes the whole sync process simple and easy. In order to use this, you just need to quit Outlook program first, if it is running. Then, follow the steps mentioned below:
- In Day-Timer website, choose Outlook Task sync plugin and install it on your iPhone
- Now, log in to the app with your credentials
- Next, connect your iPhone via USB and tap the Sync button
- Re-open MS Outlook application and click on the option to sync tasks with Day-Timer and let the move Outlook calendar to iPhone without using iTunes process completed successfully
Increasing popularity of iPhone and MS Outlook users can be estimated with the growing demand of moving Calendar from Outlook to iPhone. Considering this, we have discussed some manual solutions to copy Outlook calendar to iPhone without iTunes. A third-party tool also recommended here to make the entire procedure rapid and trouble-free.