Export Email Addresses From Outlook Using 2 Quick Ways
We see that at any given time, users are required to export email addresses from outlook. There could be numerous reasons behind this. If you are one of them and are looking for a solution for exporting email addresses from Outlook, then using the best strategies and techniques mentioned in this post will surely help you to extract and save your addresses from Outlook in a convenient way.
So, let’s understand the reason behind this.
Reasons to Extract and Save Email IDs from Outlook
Here are some of the reasons that make users extract email IDs from outlook.
- When migrating from Outlook to another Email client or application.
- To have a backup of the important email addresses that can be used later.
- Easily share email addresses with colleagues or with other members.
Conventional Way to Export Email Addresses From Outlook
This section explains the manual way of performing this task. With the help of this method, the user will be able to complete the execution task. But the user will have to repeat the entire process every PST file or mailbox.
Now, follow the instructions and extract & save your Outlook email addresses.
- Initially, launch the Outlook application on the machine.
- Then, press the File option and select the Open & Export and press the Import/Export option.
- Next, select the Export to a File option from the Import and export Wizard and hit the next button.
- Now, in the Import and export Wizard select Comma Separated Values and press the Next button.
- Now decide & select the Inbox folder to extract email id from outlook.
- Press the Browse button for saving the resultant files. Type down the File Name and hit the OK button.
- In the next window selects the Map Custome Fields option and Map the Custome Fields according to the fields given.
- After the completion of mapping press the Finish button.
Talking about this manual method. It works amazingly and can easily extract, but the process has some limitations. It can extract email id from outlook (a single PST file at a time). Also, it will take a lot of time to execute this job, if the user has multiple PST files to extract email IDs.
Finest Way to Export Email Addresses From Outlook Using the Tool
Use the Outlook Email Address Extractor Software, as this tool comes with features to take out email addresses from Default storage, PST, OST BAK, and MSG files. And gives you the option to extract and move email addresses to CSV, VCF, TXT, PDF, and HTML.
Apart from this, the utility can also perform the email extraction process on corrupted PST files. Provides a Date filter option, and removes duplicate addresses automatically. Generates a report which includes the success and failure counts of the PST files.
Proper Instructions to Export Email Addresses From Outlook
- Start to use the tool by downloading and installing it on the systems.
- Select from any options Default Storage, PST OST, or BAK to add files.
- Now, you need to set the location where the extracted addresses file will be saved.
- Under the “Select” tab choose the properties that need to be extracted with the other files.
- Then select the Export type under the Filter section and apply the filters as needed.
- Finally after selecting the format and applying the filters hit the Extract button to complete the task.
Also Read: Know How to Export Autocomplete Email Addresses Outlook 2016 in MAC
In current times, people communicate with others using Outlook applications. There is no doubt that the list of email address also increases and when the user switch to another email client then it requires to export email addresses from Outlook. However, the export process becomes a challenging task. So, this article explains the different methods (Manual and Professional) to perform this job in an easier and more secure way. Here, we have mentioned the complete steps to make it simple for users to use and extract email IDs from outlook.