How to Import AOL Contacts to iCloud? Stepwise Guide
Introduction: Do you want to import AOL contacts to iCloud account? If your answer is yes! Then read this article to understand the complete process. Here we will explain the easiest way to transfer AOL contacts lists to Apple iCloud account in a few simple steps. So join us in the process.
Overview – AOL and iCloud Account
AOL – AOL – This is an online application that users can access anytime and anywhere, but requires a smooth internet connection. If the server goes down, users will not be able to access their email.
iCloud – iCloud is Apple’s cloud-based ecosystem of apps and utilities for almost any device. It is basically a cloud service provided by Apple Inc. for all his iOS, macOS and Windows users. It also provides email features that allow you to send, receive, and organize emails.
Methods to Import AOL Contacts to iCloud Profile
However, there is no way to move your AOL contacts directly to your iCloud account. So if you are an active user and have a lot of contacts in your AOL address book, use this method. Going through the process of importing your contacts to your iCloud account at once is a three-step process: First, you’ll need to export your AOL to your CSV file. Then import the CSV file to the vCard. Finally, vCard will import all the files to your iCloud profile. These are exactly the three steps listed below to help you with the conversion process.
- Enter the Required credentials to Start AOL Mail Account.
- Pick the Contacts button in the left pane.
- Go to the Tools tab and choose Export from the dropdown options.
- Choose the CSV [Comma Separated Values] as the file type.
- Click on the Export option.
- Select the location on your PC where you want to save the CSV
Your Step 1 is now complete as your AOL contacts have been exported to a CSV file. Then, go to Step 2 of this method.
CSV Contacts File to vCard Format With Expert Solution
From the above query, it’s easy to guess that there are many users who need to convert their contacts to vCard format. So, to accomplish this task, you can take advantage of one of the best software such as Excel Contacts to VCF Converter Software. User can export her CSV of all contacts in his vCard format without losing any information. Users can quickly import the acquired VCF files to their iCloud devices as it offers the option to do so. You can install this program on all Windows and Mac computers.
Related Blog: How to Import Hotmail Contacts to Gmail?
Quick Steps to Convert CSV List to vCard Format
- Firstly, you need to Install and Download this utility to your system.
- After that, click on Browse option to select your CSV Contacts file
- Next, Preview all Excel workbook files.
- Select and “Map” all Excel fields to vCard contact fields.
- Select vCard version 2.1, 3.0 or 4.0 as required.
- Click on the Convert button to convert contacts from Excel file to VCF.
- After the conversion process is successfully completed, access the resulting vCard file.
Finally, Go to the final Stage 3 of this method.
Transfer Resultant File to iCloud Profile
- Sign in to your iCloud Account.
- Choose the Contacts option from multiple icons.
- Choose the Import vCard option from the list.
- Browse to the converted vCard file from the generated location.
- Now the wizard will start importing vCard contacts to iCloud.
- After successfully importing contacts, the utility will show all of them.
This article provides an easy way to import AOL contacts to iCloud. This software has been closely monitored by experts and offers a secure and hassle-free method. Even non-technical users can easily understand this program. A free version is available, so users can check out the tool before requesting a licensed version.