Import Contacts From iCloud to Outlook – Way Out
“Import Contacts From iCloud to Outlook” is not a hard task to perform if you have the correct knowledge of “what to do?”
Users take contacts backup with the help of different applications, depending on their mobile, if it’s Android or iPhone.
So, iPhone users use iCloud as backup. Users know that it is a great way to store data as backup in a more secure way and it is available on all devices. iCloud is one of the inventions, designed by Apple and it is free up to 5 GB after that users can shift to iCloud+ for premium facilities.
iCloud is a service provided by Apple through the internet on iPhones, Mac, Windows on PCs (iCloud is available for Windows). Services such as iCloud Drive similar to the G-Drive, iCloud Photo library, iTune match, Apple Music, as well as store Contacts.
Now, if we talk about Contacts, which is an essential part of our day-to-day lifestyle. Contacts are lifesaver in any type situations either business or personal. Mostly in business or work, users like to use both Email addresses and Phone numbers.
So, to import contacts from iCloud to Outlook, users need to use a converter tool because the manual method has limitations. First, export contacts from iCloud in VCF file and then, need to use “Outlook Import/export Wizard” which can transfer only one contact file into Outlook at one time.
That is why method 2 is the easy way to import VCF from iCloud to Outlook. Users need to install and run the free download vCard Importer Tool, and one can directly import VCF files in bulk without losing any data.
#Method 1: Manual Approach to import Contacts from iCloud to Outlook
Step 1: Export contacts from iCloud as VCF (vCard) file
- First login to your iCloud
- Then, select “Contacts”
- Tap on the gear icon, and choose “Select All” to export all contacts.
- Now, Export vCard as VCF file.
Step 2: Use Outlook Import/Export wizard
- Run your Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the File menu then choose the Open & Import option.
- Select the Import & Export option to open the Import/Export wizard screen.
- Now, tap on the Import vCard file (.vcf), and select VCF file from PC and add it into Outlook.
Note: It will import only a single VCF file in a single process, so if users have multiple contacts or VCF files then this method is not for them.
#Method 2: Use vCard Importer Tool to Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
- First, export the contacts from iCloud in the VCF file.
- After that Download the wizard or Purchase the tool to unlock more benefits.
- Click on the Add File tab to choose the VCF file.
- Complete the installing steps and run the tool.
- Now insert the VCF file into the tool by clicking on Add Files and Folder.
- Then, go to Export and select Export to Outlook profile or in the PST file option and click on Export
- Importing process successfully is complete.
Why use vCard Import Tool?
- It can import VCF files in bulk
- No limitation in importing multiple VCF files.
- Import all VCF file data such as emails, numbers, address, etc. properly.
- Users can transfer a full folder of VCF files containing different email IDs, other contact details.
- Tool supports VCF on Skype, iCloud, Outlook, Webmail.
- Simple steps process, non-tech users can easily use.
- One can create a new PST file for contacts or add contacts into an existing PST file.
- If the Outlook application is installed then the user can import contacts into the Outlook profile.
Read More: How to bulk import VCF contacts to Outlook
To import contacts from iCloud to Outlook, both methods are easy but the manual way is limited to transfer a single VCF file for multiple contacts and that is why professionals made the converter tool to solve this issue. vCard import tool is the best way to transfer contacts to Outlook or in PST files and to avoid method 1 limitations.