Import Contacts From iCloud to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016?
Summary: “Import contacts from iCloud to Outlook” is not a difficult task if you have the right knowledge of what to do. Users take contact backup with the help of different applications depending on their mobile, if it is Android to iPhone.
So, we all are aware that iPhone users use iCloud as a backup. As they know it is a great way to store data as a backup in a more secure way and it is available on all devices. iCloud is one of those inventions, designed by Apple and it is free up to 5GB, after that users can shift to iCloud+ for premium features. iCloud is a service provided by Apple via the Internet on iPhone, Mac and Windows PC (iCloud is available for Windows). Services like iCloud Drive are similar to G-Drive, iCloud Library, iTunes Match, Apple Music as well as store contacts.
Now, if we talk about contacts, which are an essential part of our day to day lifestyle. Contacts are a lifesaver in any type of situation, business or personal. In most business or work, users prefer to use both email address and phone number.
So, in this article, we will learn how to import all contacts from your iCloud account to Outlook application in all possible ways.
Table of Content
Manual Approach to Import Contacts from iCloud to Outlook
To go with the manual method, you will need to follow the below steps-
Step 1: Export Contacts from iCloud as VCF (vCard) file
- First, login to your iCloud.com account with proper credentials.
- Then, select “Contacts”
- Tap on the gear icon, and choose “Select All” to export all contacts.
- Now, click the Export vCard to copy your contacts as a VCF file.
Step 2: Use Outlook Import/Export wizard
- Once you get the exported file containing iCloud contacts, then run your Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016.
- Click on the File menu then choose the Open & Import option.
- Select the Import & Export option to open the Import/Export wizard screen.
- Now, tap on the Import vCard file (.vcf), select the VCF file from the PC that you have exported and add it to Outlook account.
Note: It will import only a single VCF file in a single process, so if users have multiple contacts or VCF files then this method is not for them.
Best Alternative Way to Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
So, to sync contacts from iCloud to Outlook manually, you will face issues if you are in need to import bulk contacts. Hence, you will need to use a professional tool because the manual method has limitations. As manual method only allows you to import only one contact file into Outlook at one time.
That is why you must consider its alternative method to import VCF from iCloud to Outlook. For that, you need to install and run the free download vCard Importer Tool, and then directly import VCF files in bulk without losing any data.
This software even comes with advanced in-built features that makes the entire import process successful. Now, let’s understand the procedure to use this tool in depth.
Detail of Advantages of the Alternative Method
- The software can import files in bulk mode without losing any contact information.
- Import complete file data like emails, numbers, addresses etc properly.
- User can import contacts from iCloud to Outlook profile if Outlook application is installed.
- Moreover, users can transfer a complete folder of multiple files containing different email IDs and other contact details.
- This tool supports VCF on Skype, iCloud, Outlook and Webmail.
- Furthermore, this software has a simple and intuitive dashboard, which non-technical users can easily use.
- One can create a new PST file for contacts or add contacts to an existing PST file as required.
- This software supports all versions of vCard and MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016 and below. Also, one can easily run this software on Windows 11 (64-bit), Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 or lower versions.
Easy Steps to Import Contacts from iCloud to Outlook
- First, export all the contacts from iCloud in the VCF file on your desktop.
- After that Download the above suggested wizard and activate it on PC. Complete the installation steps and run the tool.
- Then, click on the Add File tab to choose the VCF file.
- Now, insert the file into the tool by clicking on Add Files and Add Folder option.
- Then, preview all the inserted contacts list in the particular folder.
- Thereafter, go to Export and select Export to Outlook profile or any other given option.
- After the selection, mouse-click on Export button.
- The import of contacts in the Outlook application process has been completed successfully, tap OK.
To import contacts from iCloud to Outlook, both methods are easy but the manual way is limited to transfer a single VCF file for multiple contacts and that is why professionals made the converter tool to solve this issue. vCard import tool is the best way to transfer contacts to Outlook or in PST files and to avoid manual solution limitations.
Read More: How to bulk import VCF contacts to Outlook
Q- How do I import Contacts from iCloud to Outlook?
- Get a .vcf file from your iCloud account.
- Download the tool and add exported file containing iCloud contacts.
- Select the required option to import.
- Tap on the Export button to initiate the import process on Windows OS.
Q- Can I use this software on Windows 11 to import contacts?
Answer- Yes, it is an advanced software that you can run on all latest and old versions of Windows operating machine without losing data.
Q- I have multiple contacts stored in a folder, can I import it into Outlook 2019?
Answer- Yes, using the software you can easily select a folder and import it into any Outlook version.