How to Import Excel Contact File in Zoho? Easy Guide
If you are one of those users who are wondering how to import Excel contact file in Zoho and can’t find a suitable solution. Then comes a complete guide for you, which is the easiest and simplest way to solve your problem in no time. This blog is very helpful for users who have been struggling with this problem.
We all know that Zoho Mail is a very good email service that runs on the cloud. A large number of users, including businesses and others, use this service to manage and organize their email data.
Recent studies on Zoho Mail conversion issues show that consumers need to transfer contacts from Excel to their Zoho accounts.
“Since last few weeks I’ve been looking for a related solution on how to transfer files from Excel to Zoho. However, so far no answer on how to move multiple contact files from Excel to one Zoho setup with all contact details files, I haven’t come up with a solid solution So please can anyone suggest me a perfect solid solution to my question?
Why Need to Import Excel Contact File in Zoho?
Zoho Mail is one of the most popular cloud-based email client software and Zoho document suite. Users usually import Excel into their Zoho Mail account because:
- Zoho Mail offers a simple and descriptive interface with rich features and proper support.
- Easily access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Multiple accounts can be added to Zoho Mail.
Now let’s move to the quick solution to convert multiple Excel workbooks to Zoho Mail. This task is divided into two parts, first you need to convert excel spreadsheet file to vCard, then convert the converted file to Zoho account, for this you can take help of an automated solution which can convert multiple files to vCard format at once.
Automatic Solution to Transfer Excel File in Zoho Account
XLS Contacts to VCF Converter Tool to convert Excel to vCard with all contact details. The device is designed with a friendly interface that makes it easy for many users to complete the task. It does not require much technical knowledge and anyone with no technical background can easily use this tool.
The best part of this mechanical tool is that it automatically maps Excel files with complete percentages. Also, you can convert multiple contacts to the selected format at one time and you can export all contacts to a vCard. Users can download and run the software for free and access the demo version.
Steps to Import Excel Contact File in Zoho Account
The tool is well designed in terms of GUI and provides an excellent user interface that can be used by both technical and non-technical users. then follow the below steps carefully:-
#Convert Excel File to vCard Format
- To this conversion task, you need to Download the software on your System
- Click to Browse Button to Add the Excel contacts file
- Next, Preview added all Excel files
- Select and map all Excel fields with vCard contact fields
- Select the desired vCard version 2.1, 3.0 or 4.0
- Click Convert button to convert excel file contacts to VCF
This marks the end of the process and you will receive a notification later that the conversion has been completed
Transfer Converted vCard File to Zoho Account
- Go to “https://www.zoho.com” to Login button in the upper left corner to your
- Now go to your profile using ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ credentials, or you can login to your account using other platforms like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Facebook, Linkedin etc.
- Here we are using a Gmail account, so click on the Gmail option
- Provide your Gmail account credentials (password and username) and click the “Login” button
- Now you can see your dashboard or profile interface in Zoho Mail
- Now click on Contacts section to import contacts to your Zoho account from Excel file. Select the “Import Contacts” option
- Zoho offers various options to import contacts from different platforms like “Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook” platforms. Since we are using the direct method, go to the “Local Drive” section and click on the “Select File” option
- Search for VCF files stored on the system
- When you read contacts saved in VCF format from Zoho Email. All VCF contacts are imported into Zoho Mail’s contacts section
- Users can now view user information in Contact Manager.
This article will guide you through the entire process of importing Excel files into your Zoho Mail account in a few easy steps. We offer an effective business tool for this. This program has so many benefits; it has several features that make it faster and easier to import Excel contact files in Zoho. So, if you find this software valuable and best suited to your needs, definitely give it a try. The program is easy to use and can be handled by people without technical knowledge. We recommend that you use the free trial version to test the application before making any investment.