Simple Tricks to Import PST file to Lotus Notes – Know It Now!
Have you switched your default Outlook email client to Lotus Notes? Are you not aware of the solution to import PST file to Lotus Notes? Then, without any doubt, simply go through this blog and get your PST data files imported to Lotus Notes in no time.
It is always a burdensome task to convert PST files to NSF file format. As every email application stores data in its respective file format. Similarly, Microsoft Outlook stores the data in its default PST format. On the other hand, IBM Notes saves its data in NSF format. Hence, it becomes a mandatory task to process PST to NSF file conversion to get your Outlook data accessed in Lotus Notes application. But the sad part is that a majority of Outlook users fail to follow an appropriate technique. Keeping this point, here in this blog, we have disclosed a sure-shot solution for you.
What is the Need of the User? Let’s Understand through a Query!
“Recently, my firm decided switching to IBM Notes from Outlook. Being working as a Technical Administrator, I am in serious trouble as there are 670+ PST files which need to be transferred to Lotus Notes. Also, there is no manual solution available to process this request. So, please help me know a proven solution to import PST file to Lotus Notes?”
Searching for a Manual Solution to Convert PST files to NSF files?
If you looking for a native workaround to import Outlook PST file to Lotus Notes. Then, let me tell you the fact that there is no manual solution to implement file conversion from PST to NSF. Hearing this might make you more panic. Therefore, the only reliable solution is to opt some third-party tool. Now, you might be wondering out of the numerous converter tool available in the online market, which is the best tool to convert PST to NSF file format?
Discover the Best Ever PST to NSF Converter Tool Right Here!
It is quite challenging to find the best converter tool to import PST file to Lotus Notes. To meet the searching process hassle-free, we have come up with Outlook to Notes Converter tool. It is a complete solution to all your PST to NSF conversion problems. It allows to convert single or multiple Outlook data files to NSF format. It is also capable to convert PST files from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. versions easily.
Why Choose this PST to NSF Converter Over Other Tools?
This risk-free automated tool helps to open PST file in Lotus Notes using its advanced features.
- Allows to import multiple PST file to Lotus Notes via Add Folder option
- Efficiently convert encrypted & corrupted PST files, including healthy ones
- Allows selective conversion of PST data items using “Select Categories” feature
- Import PST file to Lotus Notes by exporting the required data using “Date filter” option
- Easily migrate single PST files using Add File (s) option
- No installation of MS Outlook is required to import Outlook PST file in Lotus Notes
- Offers advanced options to maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts, exclude deleted items folder
- Converted NSF file can be easily imported on IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all the previous versions
How the Tool Work to Import PST file to Lotus Notes?
- Firstly, download and run the software on the Windows system
- Upload the PST files to the software interface using Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Users can migrate required PST data items like emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, etc. to NSF format by choosing the checkboxes under “Select Categories” option
- With the help of “Date filter” option, one can transfer desired data from each PST mailbox item by setting the date ranges under “To” and “From” fields.
- Additionally, the software allows to maintain the folder hierarchy of the converted NSF file same as per source PST file format
- Users can avail various other advanced options such as exclude deleted item folder, create separate NSF file for contacts.
- After the desired customized filters are applied, click Export to import PST file to Lotus Notes
- Upon successful PST to NSF conversion, the converted NSF file will be saved at the destination location
Check Out Complete Working of the Tool From Here!
Let’s Wrap Things Up!
Whenever there is a need to import PST file to Lotus Notes, use the best yet genuine third-party tool that is mentioned in this post. Due to the absence of the manual method, it is always suggested to avail the right tool to convert PST files to NSF format in a hassle-free way.