As we know that it is very hard to open any file in the absence of associated software. And the same situation occurs in front of many Lotus Notes users. Basically, before writing this informative blog we did our research on this query and we found that there are lots of users of Lotus Notes seeking a way to open NSF files without Lotus Notes.
So, after considering the user’s requirement here in this blog, we are going to disclose the secret of how to view Lotus Notes NSF file without Lotus Notes.
To clear the picture more let’s see the real-life query asked the user
Hi, I am using Lotus Notes in my office and but due to work from home nomes I have to work from home. Now, the thing is that I don’t have Lotus Notes in my system so, is there any way to open NSF files without Lotus Notes. If yes then, please suggest to me.
Well, the Lotus Notes is an enterprise-level email client and known as one of the most secure email clients. And that is the reason they did not provide any way to open NSF files to other email clients. But here in this blog, we are going to discuss the two best ways to open NSF files without Lotus Notes. But before going towards the procedure let’s discuss the reasons.
There are various reasons for this query but here in this section we are going to discuss some major ones:
Well as we said earlier that NSF is associated with Lotus Notes. And to open Lotus Notes NSF file without Lotus Notes first, you have to convert the NSF file to another file so that you can easily open it on another email client. Now, if you want to complete this task without spending a single penny, here in this section we are going to discuss the free solution.
But before opting this method keep on thing in your mind that in the manual method you can only convert NSF file into EML. Because Lotus Notes only provides a single option that EML to save its Emails.
Now, without wasting much time let’s discuss how to export Lotus Notes Emails into EML.
1. First, you have to open the Lotus Notes software on your system
2. Now, click on the File option from the top menu bar
3. Choose the Save As option from the list
4. Select the destination location to save the NSF file to EML
5. After that click on the Save button to complete the process
Once you exported all the emails from Lotus Notes, then you can easily import all the emails to any email client because EML is a file that is supported by most of the email clients without any hassle.
Well, as we said earlier that the above manual method only saves Lotus Notes in EML file format along with that it saves only one email at a time. And due to that, this process is quite tedious to do.
So, to make the process easy here in this section, we are going to introduce one of the most reliable solutions that are capable to save NSF files in bulk. PCVITA NSF to EML Converter Tool gives you an option to saves Lotus Notes in three different file formats such as EML, MSG, and MBOX. So, with the help of this software, you can easily open NSF files without any email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and many other email clients
Also Read:How to Read NSF Files on Mac?
In fact, this tool gives you an option to add files directly from the domino server. Along with that, this software is well capable to preserve the Internet Header, HTML Formating, Maintain Filter Hierarchy.
Now let’s see the working steps of the Software
1. First, you have to download and install the software on your machine
2. Now, once the download is complete you run the tool and choose the Select NSF File radio button
3. After that, you click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder option to add an NSF file
4. To direct add the NSF file from Domino Server just Select the Domino Mailbox radio button and provide IP Address and Password
5. Now, from the next window choose the file format as per your requirement
6. Select the Categories like Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
7. Choose the Advance Conversion Option as per your requirements
8. After that choose the destination location to save the converted NSF file
9. At last click on the Export button to initiate the process
There are many users searching for a way to open NSF files without Lotus Notes. Hence, here in this blog, we have discussed the two best approaches to complete this task. Here we have discussed the manual and automated method to view Lotus Notes NSF files without Lotus Notes.