How to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Existing PDF Document?
Summary: Do want to merge several PDF files and looking for a solution? If yes, then your search ends here. In this article, we will show you the step-by-step guide to merge multiple PDF files in existing PDF document, just read this article and you will get the solution.
Table of Contents
PDF (Portable Document Format) is the most usable and comfortable file format to conveyor the data. The essential use of PDF files is to share data without any particular software application, hardware, and operating system requirement. That’s why many users prefer PDF files as a reliable way for the communication process.
Despite the many advantages, sometimes users may find it difficult to manage if they are present in large numbers. Managing a large number of PDF files can become a tedious task as they are prone to be misplaced or lost due to accidental deletion. It is one of the most common issues which many users may often confront. So, the management of PDF files is always a matter of deep concern.
Usually, we all have several PDF files regardless of the fact that management and sharing of files becomes a complicated task, as the attaching of multiple files consumes more time and chances to miss some important files increase. So, to overcome such situations, users always prefer to merge multiple PDF files in existing PDF. So that the management and sharing of files become easy and effortless.
Before jumping onto the solution let’s discuss some benefits when a user merge several PDF files together.
Why do Users need to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Existing PDFs?
There are many reasons that will give the user several benefits to merge multiple PDF files such as:
1. Avoid lost or accidental deletion of PDF files.
2. Save the time consumed to open different files repeatedly.
3. Sharing a single PDF file is easy than sharing multiple PDFs.
4. Save & organize all data in a single place.
5. Fast data retrieval and easy file handling.
6. Print all the documents at once if the PDF files are merged together.
Best way to Merge PDF Files in Existing PDF Documents
If you are looking for a solution for how to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF (new or existing PDF file), then it is highly recommended to use PDF Merge software. It is brilliant software that allows users to perform the same without any file size limitation, data loss, or security issues. The software does not let users lose PDF file properties, it preserves the file format, page orientation, layout, and file structure the same as the original PDF document.
This software provides two advance options, Create New PDF and Merge in Existing PDF to merge multiple PDF files in existing PDF. With the Create New PDF option user can merge multiple PDF documents into a new PDF file while the “Merge in Existing PDF” option allows users to select any existing PDF so that all output PDF files will be merged into it.
It provides a simple user interface that enables users to merge multiple PDF files and password-protected PDF files easily without distorting the file format of the original documents. If you don’ know how to merge multiple PDF files into one and have no prior technical expertise, even then, you can use this software with great ease. The software is compatible with all versions of Adobe PDF files.
If a user has multiple and large PDF files and wants to split password protected PDF files then they can use this utility.
Working Steps to Merge Multiple PDF Files In Existing PDF
1. Download, install and run the tool to merge several PDF files.
2. Click Add File(s) or Add Folder option to select multiple PDF files.
3. Choose the Merge option from the list available in the software panel and then click on the Next button.
4. Select Merge Option & check “Merge in Existing PDF” to merge PDFs within the present PDF and then click on Merge.
5. After the completion of the process a confirmation message is displayed, just click OK.
Why Choose This Software?
- The software has the ability to Merge PDF Files in Batch.
- Provides an option to merge several PDFs by Page Range.
- Allow users to Split the merged PDF file by size.
- Provides feature to break large PDF file into multiple PDFs
- Maintain the file formatting and keep attachments in output PDF files.
- No file size limitations are imposed by the tool.
- Maintains data integrity when merging PDF files.
- Provide an option to Skip Attachments from the resultant PDF files.
- Support to merge and split password-protected PDF documents.
Also Read: How to Automatically Extract Data from PDF Documents?
Well, in this article we have mentioned a simple and efficient way to merge multiple PDF files in existing PDF. PDF Merge software is an eminent utility that helps you to merge PDFs both in a new PDF and within the existing PDF without any data loss and hassle.