Merge Two Outlook Profiles in an Evident Way
Hey there, if you are looking for a solution to a query like “merge two Outlook profiles”, or “merge two email accounts” then read the given article and find the right solution.
Users have more than one Outlook profile. It can be in the same Outlook app or it can be in two different systems.
User opts manual method i.e. Synchronizing Outlook profiles to merge into one Outlook account. Syncing is the best option when the user wants to merge the whole data of an account.
But what if the user wants to merge the Outlook Profile data including contacts or emails of some specific dates.
In these types of cases, synchronizing can’t help you. It’s going to increase your amount of work and mismanage the data of the Outlook profiles.
User’s Query – “Merge Two Outlook Profiles”
With the given user’s query, we can understand that there are cases where synching is not an option.
Other than configuring two accounts into one, there is no manual method that you can use to merge two Outlook profiles.
But it’s not impossible to do so. There are professional ways where users can combine two profiles.
Yet the question arises here,
There is plenty of software or tools in the market, how to find the right one?
The wisest way to choose the appropriate solution is to avail of its demo version.
Benefits of Using Professional Tool
Here, I am suggesting you use the certified PST Merger Tool
This application provides you with different options like
- Add different files(s) and folders and merge them file/folder-wise.
- Auto-detect Outlook profiles give you the option to select which profile you want to merge.
- Select the specific items you need in your PST file.
- Set Date range filter from the beginning and end.
- The tool also detects deleted emails and others, so if you want to exclude deleted items you can.
- The duplicate items option is here. Plays an important role in case you have a PST file(s) or contacts, the app can remove all duplicates from it.
- Manage the size of the file(s): you can split oversized PST files into different sizes.
- The application can support any version of Outlook and Windows, later or prior.
- On top of all, you can try a demo of the app to merge two Outlook profiles PST files.
Besides this, the utility offers several amenities to its users so that they can work in a hassle-free manner.
Steps to Merge Two Outlook Profiles
First, export PST files from your Outlook to merge into another Outlook profile.
Export PST files from Outlook
If you don’t know how to export PST files, follow the given steps:
- Run Microsoft Outlook Application >> hit no File,
- Now, press on Open & Export >> then, Import & Export,
- Select Export to a file option
- Hit on Outlook data file (.pst) >> click on Export file folder >> Finish
How to Use Tool
After that, close all running things regarding Outlook, and:
- Download and Run the tool
- Go on Add folder/file(s)
- Set Merge option >> & Next
- Then, hit merge all folder/selected folders
- Set Merge in Outlook profile >> select the profile >> Next
- Select item type, fill date range, and split file size.
- Hit on Skip Duplicate item >> Next
- Merging is in process.
After process completion, a prompt appears about the merge report, save it and check the location. A report will be generated by the utility that shows you the result of the export and failure report.
I hope you will understand the difference between merge and sync accounts. And what exactly do you need to do. Given tool can also merge password-protected PST files. Use the easiest way to merge two Outlook profiles and maintain your account properly. No limit in file size, your file can be in MB/GB, the app undoubtedly merges it and supports it.