How to Merge Two Outlook Profiles? Top 2 Ways
Overview: Looking for a reliable solution to merge two Outlook profiles? And you didn’t find any suitable way to solve this problem effectively. In such a situation, you do not need to worry. We are ready to assist you in the best and most reliable ways. Stay with us till the end of the blog to know every detail.
MS Outlook is one of the most popular e-mail programs used by users all over the world. This includes both business and home users. There’s no question that Outlook has always offered the best in terms of performance and security.
When Outlook users upgrade from previous versions to the latest version, setting up their accounts becomes difficult. Most of the time, users get a little confused about managing multiple mailboxes in Outlook. The best solution to this problem is to manage your Outlook account.
Table of Content
User’s Query: Hello, I have two Outlook profiles on different laptops, and one of the accounts I created in March 2021. I am looking for a solution using which I can merge my old account data into new that too from a certain date range i.e. March 2021 to November 2021. Is there any feasible way to solve this issue? Thank you in advance- Charles Bates, UK.
From the scenarios above, it should become clear how and why users need a powerful solution for merging emails, calendars, contacts, and other Outlook items. Then do not worry. The following section will guide you through some of the best ways to resolve this issue and merge two Outlook accounts, either manually or with expert-tested solutions.
What Causes Merge Two Outlook Profiles?
There are two main reasons:
- If one organization acquires another, it is necessary to combine the accounts to avoid conflicts.
- If you’re using a personal or business Microsoft Profile, you may need to merge your accounts to use them as one.
- Now let’s see how to merge Microsoft accounts.
Manual Technique to Combine 2 Outlook Account
Follow the step-by-step instructions carefully to complete the task.
- Open MS Outlook and click on “Account Settings” with the mouse.
- In the Account Setup wizard, select Email.
- Select the POP3 account whose delivery location needs to be changed.
- Click to change the folder.
- Select a folder as the destination folder where the user wants to save messages.
- You can also create other folders like Inbox: Account 1, Account 2, etc.
Alternative Solution to Merge Multiple Outlook Profiles 2021, 2019
We can clearly see that the manual explaining how to merge two Outlook accounts is very complicated. Also, mistakes in the manual process can result in permanent data loss. To prevent all these situations from happening to us, it is recommended to use PCVITA PST File Merger Software.
This tool is the best application for users to merge Outlook folders with no duplicates. It has all the options you need while keeping many Outlook features such as emails, contacts, calendars, and more. In addition, this tool creates an interactive and user-friendly interface for easy navigation.
Few Quick Steps to Merge Two Outlook Profiles
- Download and Run the tool.
- Go on Add file(s) or folder.
- Select Merge option and Click on the Next.
- Then, hit merge all folders/selected folders.
- Select the “Merge in Outlook Profile” option to combine directly with an existing Outlook profile.
- Choose the mailbox items and click the Next button.
- After this, after clicking on the Next button, the process of merging will start.
- After process completion, a prompt appears about the merge report, save it, and check the location. A report will be generated by the utility that shows you the result of the export and failure report.
Why Choose this Automatic Software?
This application provides you with different options like:
- Add different files(s) and folders and merge them file/folder-wise.
- Auto-detect Outlook profiles give you the option to select which profile you want to merge.
- Select the specific items you need in your PST file.
- Set the Date range filter from beginning and end.
- The application can support any version of Outlook and Windows, later or prior.
- On top of all, you can try a demo of the app to merge two Outlook data files.
Besides this, the utility offers several amenities to its users so that they can work in a hassle-free manner.
I hope you will understand the difference between merge and sync accounts. And what exactly do you need to do? The given tool can also merge password-protected PST files. Use the easiest way to merge two Outlook profiles and maintain your account properly. No limit in file size, your file can be in MB/GB, and the app undoubtedly merges it and supports it.
Q: Can I merge Outlook archive files into a single PST file?
A: Yes, user can join archive files of Microsoft Outlook into single PST file using this application.
Q: Does this tool preserve the original folder structure of emails?
A: Yes, the tool maintains folder and subfolder structure of Outlook PST data.