How to Migrate 1and1 Email to Office 365 Account?
Nowadays several business professionals are searching for a solution to migrate 1and1 email to Office 365. Because Microsoft Office 365 became the first choice of corporate users because of its business-oriented features.
Are you facing the same type of problem and want to migrate email from IONOS to Office 365? Then you have landed on the correct webpage because here we will discuss a fully automatic solution. But before starting the steps, first, you need to know some reasons behind the situation.
Why Do users Migrate 1&1 to Office 365?
The use of technology is changing day by day, nowadays most business owners planning to expand their operations worldwide. Therefore, they are preferring to use fewer applications with more features i.e., Microsoft 365.
After setup Microsoft Office 365 for business, users can easily handle their corporate emails. Even they can use Microsoft Office Suite programs online i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, etc.
Even after getting Microsoft 365 users can easily access all services online. It requires only your account credentials to use all programs. Users can use any computer with different operating systems to use Microsoft 365 online account.
Personally, I have also used both 1and1 IONOS webmail and Microsoft 365 services. Thereafter, I can say Office 365 provides a great user experience compared to 1&1. These are some reasons that are why users may prefer to migrate 1and1 email to Office 365.
A Solution to Migrate IONOS to Office 365?
Download IMAP to Office 365 Migrator on your computer which is a perfect solution to migrate from IONOS to Office 365. This is a fully automatic technique that asks only your account credentials for completion of the task. Even the tool is available with a free demo version which permits to migrate a few emails from each folder between both email sources. The freeware version is helpful for testing the tool before purchasing the license keys.
Use Below IMAP Settings for 1and1 IONOS
- Server Name: imap.ionos.com
- SSL Port No: 993
- Unsecured Port No: 143
How to Migrate Email from IONOS to Office 365?
- Run 1&1 to Office 365 Migrator and set up what you want to migrate. Select IMAP as the source and Office 365 as the destination.
- Complete the workload selection process i.e., Allow Email Migration and Date Filter, and press Next.
- Choose Other as a source because 1and1 IONOS is not available in the drop-down list. Thereafter, it will ask for 1&1 IMAP settings. Enter the required credentials and hit on Next.
- Thereafter, fill Office 365 Admin Email and Application ID. Validate the account credentials and click on Next.
- Now click on Import Users and upload a CSV file having source 1&1 IONOS email address and password. If you have any doubt then download the sample template for your understanding.
- After that, you can see users imported processing completed, click on Ok to confirm.
- Click on Validate button for completing the validate process. After validating press Ok.
- Now choose Start Migration to start the process to migrate 1and1 email to Office 365.
- 1&1 IONOS to office 365 migration process is started successfully, please wait for completion.
1&1 to Office 365 Connector Advantages
- This is a fully automatic solution to migrate 1and1 email to Office 365. That asks only account credentials of both source and destination platforms.
- Users can check the date filter option to migrate 1&1 to Office 365 between specific dates. This is beneficial for filtering emails as per the financial year.
- Facility to perform the migration process again for failed items instead of starting it begin. After finishing this task, the software will provide dual options i.e., Re-Run Full Migration or Retry Failed Items.
- 1&1 to Office 365 Connector maintains the original folder hierarchy structure. Even it preserves complete email items and components.
- You can also proudly use this utility for Office 365 to Office migration and Office 365 to G Suite migration As this is specially developed for business users.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – Is it possible to migrate 1and1 email to Office 365 between the 2020 to 2021 financial year?
A – Yes, check the date filter option. After that select the start date and end date to migrate IONOS 1&1 to Office 365.
Q 2 – Can I migrate email from multiple IONOS accounts to Office 365 at once?
A – Yes, the software gives Import Users option to upload a CSV file having login details of several users. Thereafter, this 1&1 to Office 365 Migrator will work automatically.
Q 3 – Can I use your software on the latest Windows 11?
A – Yes, this is fully compatible with the latest Windows 11 as well as previous Windows OS.
Being an author of this blog, I assume that now anyone can easily migrate 1and1 email to Office 365. Here, we have discussed the complete step-by-step process for resolving this query. Therefore, if you are a business owner and looking for a trustworthy migrate email from IONOS to Office 365. Then you can proudly use the above-mentioned software.