Know-How to Migrate HMailServer to Office 365 Account Directly With Complete Information
Hello HMailServer users, today we have brought this blog to solve a very serious problem of yours. Are you facing a problem in HMailServer and you want to configure your account to office 365 then you have come to the right page? In this article, you will get such a solution, with the help of which you will be able to migrate HMailServer to Office 365 directly.
As we all know that technology is developing very fast day by day and every user uses the email client of their choice according to their needs. But many times it is seen that users first start using any email client without any investigation and later they have to face problems.
Today we have come across a blog on one such user’s question, he was using the HMailServer email client, then later he faced a lot of problems, now he wants to configure his account in Office 365 email client. Let’s see how to migrate HMailServer to Office 365 account.
Reasons Behind the Configuration of HMailServer to Microsoft 365
- Moving your business or yourself to the Office 365 cloud opens you to a world of wonderful services, new products, and improved workflow options. It effectively streamlines IT processes.
- Cost savings are, for good reason, one of the main drivers for migrating to Microsoft 365. With no additional fees, the Office 365 subscription options make it straightforward for anybody to budget their company goals.
- The main motivation for migrating email from HMailServer to Office 365 is usually highlighted as improved corporate email communication. The package includes a wide range of technologies, including Office groups, OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for business.
Best Way to Migrate HMailServer to Office 365 Account
There is only one solution to migrate HMailServer to Office 365 account, with the help of which you can configure your account without any data loss. The name of this tool is IMAP to office 365 Migrator, this software is fully automatic and you can complete the conversion in just 3-4 clicks. With the help of this tool, you can configure your account to many more IMAP accounts instead of office 365.
How to Use HMailServer to Office 365 Migrator Software?
- Launch HMailServer to Office 365 Migrator, then configure the objects you wish to move. Choose Office 365 as the destination and IMAP as the source.
- Select Allow Email migration and Date Filter from the workload selection menu, then click Next.
- Because HMailServer is not shown in the drop-down menu, choose Other as the source. It will then prompt you for the HMailServer IMAP settings. After providing the login information, then click on the Next button.
- Then, enter the Application ID and Office 365 Admin Email. Verify the login information before selecting Next.
- Now choose Import Users and add a CSV file with the source email address and password for the HMailServer. Download the example template for your comprehension if you have any questions.
- Once the procedure of importing users is complete, click OK to confirm.
- To finish the validation procedure, click the Validate button. Press “OK” after verifying.
- Select Start Migration to begin the HMailServer email conversion to Office 365.
- The migration from HMailServer to Office 365 has begun successfully; please wait for it to finish.
Advance Key Features of HMailServer to Office 365 Migrator Software
- This method of configuring HMailServer emails to Office 365 is entirely automated. Only account credentials for the platforms at the source and destination are required.
- Users who want to migrate HMailServer to Office 365 between certain dates may tick the date filter option. This helps to filter emails according to the fiscal year.
- Instead of beginning the configuration process again for rejected items, a facility is available. The program will provide two alternatives when this process is complete: Re-Run Full Migration or Retry Failed Items.
- The original folder hierarchy structure is maintained by the HMailServer to Office 365 Converter. Even so, all email items and parts are preserved.
- Given that it was created specifically for corporate customers, you can also proudly use this application for 1and1 to Office 365 migration and Exchange to Office 365 migration.
Being an author of this blog, I assume that now anyone can easily migrate HMailServer to Office 365. Here, we’ve covered every stage of the procedure for answering this question in detail. Therefore, if you are a business owner and looking for a trustworthy migrate email from HMailServer to Office 365. When that happens, you may confidently utilize the mentioned software.