How to Migrate Mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365 Account?
Are you facing the same type of problem and want to migrate emails from GoDaddy user mailboxes to Microsoft 365? Then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will explain a complete method to transfer mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365. If you want to know more about the process, then read this post completely.
Nowadays many business professionals are looking for a way to migrate mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365 accounts. Because Microsoft 365 has become the first choice of corporate users due to its business-oriented features. That’s why people looking for a method to migrate users from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365.
A lot of people buy domain names on Godaddy.com, and that is because it is the first and most popular website for buying and selling domains. But GoDaddy also offers lots of services like Email hosting, Web hosting, VPS, and many more. That’s why a huge number of businesses use GoDaddy Email services.
Microsoft 365 is one of the latest software and web-based applications that was developed by Microsoft. It has been a popular platform with many businesses for years. Because Microsoft 365 provides a productivity solution for businesses such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype, Teams, and others.
Reasons to Migrate Mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365
There are lots of reasons for you to migrate your mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365. One of the common reasons is that you want to use a professional environment that can be provided by Microsoft 365. Well, there are lots of reasons why a client wants to migrate mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365 account. Some of them explain below:
- For Security Reasons: Migration has become very important nowadays because of security threats and cyber-attacks. Therefore, a huge number of people want to secure their data on different platforms. That’s why many companies have moved their mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365.
- GoDaddy Office 365 to Microsoft 365: GoDaddy is an internet domain registrar and web hosting Provider Company. But in 2014 GoDaddy started a partnership with Microsoft and launched Office 365 services. It does offer lower prices but is only suitable for 10 users. But an organization needs a complete package of applications that is offered only by Microsoft 365 services. That’s why users want to move from GoDaddy to Office 365 accounts.
- GoDaddy Exchange to Microsoft 365: Like above GoDaddy also provides exchange services. One of the reasons when you want to migrate from GoDaddy to Office 365.
- GoDaddy Webmail Limits: You cannot send more than 500 messages using GoDaddy webmail. But there is no such limit for message numbers in Microsoft 365. Also, you can use several more apps and products with Office 365 services.
Solution: GoDaddy to Office 365 Mailbox Tool
Get the IMAP to Office 365 Migrator utility on your computer now. This is a fully automated solution to migrate mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365 accounts. It is a perfect solution for business and organization admin users. The solution only requires account credentials to connect to the GoDaddy webmail account. You can test the solution before purchasing the license key to understand the working process.
Get the Solution on your Computer:
How to Migrate Mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365?
- Run GoDaddy to Office 365 Migrator utility on your Windows computer. After launch, choose the IMAP option as the source and Office 365 as the destination.
- Thereafter, you need to choose the workflow options such as the email and date filter option.
- Now, select IMAP server as another option from the list. Thereafter, you need to fill the required GoDaddy user and admin account credentials with server address and port no.
- After that, you need to provide Office 365 account credentials and validate the account.
- Now, you need to import users using CSV file. Put all the credentials of user mailboxes in a CSV file.
- Press the ok button to confirm the user import process.
- After that, click on the start migration button to start the GoDaddy to Office 365 mailbox transfer process.
- When the process is completed, press the ok button to end the process.
Features of GoDaddy to Office 365 Utility
- The program supports all GoDaddy email hosting subscriptions including GoDaddy Webmail, GoDaddy Office 365, and GoDaddy Exchange Server.
- A client needs to provide only user account credentials for both platforms to migrate mailboxes easily.
- The program upholds the persons to migrate numerous emails instantly without any kind of loss of data.
- In Workload Section, we can easily put date filters to migrate email Mailboxes from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365 by date range only.
- You can also perform failover migration if the process fails to complete them. After completing the process, the tool will provide two options Re-Run Full Migration or Retry Failed Items.
- While the process of migrating mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365, the process keeps all original folder hierarchy structures and email properties.
- Support all latest editions of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows 11 and 10 versions.
In this article, we have explained the complete process to migrate mailboxes from GoDaddy to Office 365 accounts. Here, we discussed the step-by-step procedure to understand the whole process easier. You can also download and test the application for free to know the process at your hand. If you need any help, then you can contact us via live chat or email process.