How to Migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365 Account? Let’s Find
Summary: The quest for today’s post is to figure out a way to migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365 account with attachments. Here, users will learn the best techniques to transfer emails from SquirrelMail to M365 account. Also, we have highlighted the advantages of using Microsoft 365 Platforms. So, let’s begin the post.
If you’re still using the SquirrelMail email service, it’s time to migrate to Office 365. SquirrelMail is an outdated platform that is no longer supported by its developers.
In contrast, Office 365 is a subscription-based email service that offers several benefits for home and professional users. The M365 account provides multiple business application that helps in boosting productivity.
After comparing both the web clients, it is better to transfer SquirrelMail emails to Office 365 account, and in the next section, users will learn a one-stop solution to accomplish this task.
Expert Guidance to Transfer SquirrelMail Emails to Office 365
PCVITA Cloud Migrator Wizard is an administrative-level application that directly migrates SquirrelMail account emails to Office 365 with all attached information.
The software only requires your account credentials, and it will automatically fetch all the data from your SquirrelMail account and list them in the software panel. Also, users have the option to select the required mailbox to execute the selected conversion process for good.
The software also offers various advanced features to sort the data, and the availability of the application is in freeware and a licensed version. The demo edition allows users to migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365 account with a limited number of files for good.
How to Export Emails from SquirrelMail to Office 365?
Download and install the automated software on Windows OS, and carry forward the steps listed below to transfer SquirrelMail emails to Office 365 account with attachments:
- Launch the wizard, and view the Software Tutorial and Prerequisites. Users can scroll it or skip it as per requirement.
- In the next window, users must select the Source as “IMAP” and the designation as “Office 365” to move forward.
- In Workload selection, users can apply the “Date Filter.” to sort the email files.
- Afterward, in IMAP Server, select the option as “Other” client. There Provide the “Server URL” and “Port Number” for good.
- Next, Provide the Admin Email and Application ID, and click on Validate Email.
- Once the connection is established, add the users, validate them, and start the migration process.
That’s how you can migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365 by using automated software.
Prime Functionality Of Automated Software
- Direct migration of SquirrelMail account emails to Office 365.
- Easily transfer SquirrelMail emails to Office 365 with all meta attributes.
- Preserves all email properties during the migration process
- Maintains the structure of folders and sub-folders
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS.
- Allows users to migrate emails from multiple SquirrelMail profiles to a single Office 365 account.
Questions? We Have Answers
Q) Can I Manually Migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365?
Well, there is a no direct methods available to complete this process. Users can export data from SquirrelMail to Maildir format, and then use PCVITA Maildir Converter to transfer the data to the M365 account.
Steps to Export Data from SquirrelMail Account:
- log in to your SquirrelMail Account.
- Navigate to Options >>Archive Settings to configure the format of the download archive.
- Now, select the message that you wish to save.
- Afterward, click on the archive button to download squirrel Mail emails.
- This process will take a few minutes to store emails in local storage.
Now, it’s time to download and use the solution mentioned above to import Maildir files to Office 365.
Q) Why Transfer SquirrelMail Emails to Office 365?
Above, we have already described the limitations associated with SquirrelMail. Here are some of the benefits that a user will get while using Office 365 services:
- Secure Cloud Platforms: Office 365, integrated with top-notch security and many fortune companies, uses M365 services to secure their data. Also, it ensures your files won’t access by unauthorized Persons.
- Auto Updates: Over time, Microsft 365 updates its security patches and delivers new updates to the user interface and business applications.
- Enhanced Communication: Office 365 promotes centralized communication. It also offers Skype for calls and video conferences. All of these features help the organization make decisions faster.
Q) Does the automated solution allow to transfer of SquirrelMail data along with attachments?
The software development is done with advanced algorithms, and it can easily migrate SquirrelMail emails to Office 365 account with attachments.
So There You Have It
In conclusion, the procedure to migrate SquirrelMail to Office 365 account can be complex. However, users can efficiently complete this task with the right tools and planning. To get fast and precise results, users can go with an automated solution that allows users to migrate SquirrelMail data to Office 365 accounts quickly and efficiently.