When PDF file Too Large to Open – Use the Smart Techniques
Summary: You have PDF file too large to open and requires splitting up the file. Now you are looking for a solution. Then, this article will surely help you to make it easier by providing the simplest method to divide the large PDF documents into sub-parts.
Generally, we see that PDF is commonly used by users. Be it for personal or professional purposes, people do use the PDF as it preserves the font graphics formatting and colour of the files. The PDF (Portable Document Format) was introduced by Adobe that enables to view the files like RTF, Word document files, images files etc. easily. It can be used in any system. However, we have observed that users have PDF file too large to open. So, they try to find the solution to separate a large PDF file into two or more halves to view them easily without any confusion.
User Query: I have a PDF file of a size of about 2.2 GB. When I try to open it in Adobe Acrobat. It does not open properly and takes a lot of time to open a single file. Is there some kind of method or software that can help to split a large PDF file into smaller files?
There are lots of queries regarding the same issue of how to make a large PDF file smaller. And thus, we have come up with a perfect solution to divide the entire PDF files into sub-parts (Splitting a PDF file). So, keep reading this article, explore solutions and use the suitable ones.
Well, when it comes to splitting or dividing a large PDF document into several parts then there are two prominent methods to accomplish this task which are:
- Using the Smart & Economical Solution (Tool Oriented Method)
- PDF file splitting Using the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Non- Economical Method)
Use The Professional Method If PDF File Too Large to Open
In many cases, we see that users are unable to view or access their PDF files as they are too large to view in Adobe PDF viewing applications. They struggle while trying to view their files. Rather than wasting time trying. The ideal solution could be looking for a Tool for Splitting the PDF Documents into multiple files. As we know that dividing things into smaller parts makes it easy. And with the help of this tool, the task can become simpler and more convenient as it make a large PDF file smaller.
This tool can split PDF files into batches by Page Number, and Page Range. If the PDF document is password protected still it can be split that files. Moreover, it can split the files Odd & Even pages and it supports both Windows 11 below versions and Mac OS X versions.
Follow These Steps to Divide PDF into Multiple Files
- Download and launch the utility on the local system. Then choose the Split option make a large PDF file smaller.
- Now click the Add File(s) / Add Folder option to choose the PDF file. Users can also mark the Skip Attachments option to keep attachments from the resultant PDF files. Click on the Next button.
- Now, here users will need to enter the password if they have any. If they have then enter it. And press the Next button.
- In the next step, choose from the Split option, user has the option to Split PDF by Page, Split by Size, Split by Page Range, Split by Each Page, Split by Even or Odd Pages.
- Now set the destination to save the PDF split files by pressing the Change button.
- Once the options have been chosen then to click on the Split button to split the PDF file too large to open.
Note – If the PDF is secured with a password, then the user will need to enter the password. Otherwise, users can continue the process. Moreover, this tool is capable to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Existing PDF Document.
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC For Splitting PDF files If the PDF file Too Large to Open
There might be some users who’s having the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which is a professional version. If you have the professional version with you. Then follow the below-given instructions carefully to create smaller PDF from large PDF.
- On the system launch the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC application.
- Navigate to the Tool tab and press the Organize Pages option to open Organize Pages toolset.
- Then, hit on the Split button.
- Now include the necessary information such as – Number of Pages, File Size, and Top-Level Bookmarks.
- Next, set the destination and then press the OK button.
By following all the steps sequentially, the user will be able to solve the query of “PDF file too large to open” by spitting a large PDF file. Although the PDF Adobe pro version costs high.
That’s why it becomes better to use the low economical software to swiftly create smaller PDF from large PDF file.
Sometimes it becomes difficult when PDF file too large to open. Several users face issues as they don’t have the Professional version of the Adobe application. So, rather than buying that costly application, users can go with the budgeted software which does the same task in less time. Here we have explained the method and its steps to use the tool.