#2 Mechanisms to Recover Unsaved Notepad – Learn From the Best
There may be various cases due to which you would look to recover unsaved notepad files.
Reasons for notepad file being deleted or lost could be as follows:
- computer crash before saving the files
- accidentally deleting notepad files permanently
- restoring your Windows OS
- closing notepad application without saving the files
Imagine being so close to finishing your work on notepad and all of a sudden something happens and all your notes are gone just like that.
Frustrating, isn’t it?
We also came across a few user queries relating to the recovery of the unsaved files in notepad. And we can understand the situation and are here to give perfect solution to restore notepad unsaved files. These are two of the user queries we found:
User Query 1 – What can be done if I have accidentally deleted my TXT or notepad file by pressing Shift + Delete keys? I urgently need the files back at any cost as these are related to my work.
User Query 2 – Hello! I was working on my computer and had created some important notes on the notepad. All of a sudden, the computer crashed and my notepad file is now gone. Is there anything that anyone can suggest me to do?
Check out how such queries can be solved in the next section.
Methods to Recover Unsaved Notepad Files
In this blog, we have got two solutions for you to get the unsaved files back from notepad. Below you will find these solutions:
If you want to recover your files urgently and do not want any damage to happen to your data, you should go for the second solution.
There are a few limitations to the manual method which we will be mentioning for you to have a clarity about which solution is the best for you.
How to Manually Restore Notepad Unsaved Files?
There is no auto-recover feature which is why you will need a bit of technical knowledge to recover the inaccessible files from notepad. Recovery can be done by temp files. You don’t have to do much but follow these steps:
1. Select the “Start” option.
2. Go to the “Search bar” and enter “%AppData%” in it.
3. Click on the “Enter” button to go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming
4. From the right search bar, enter the file name of the lost txt file and recover unsaved notepad.
This is how you can get your notepad files back that were not saved before getting deleted or lost.
You will find some limitations associated with this method such as:
- requires technical expertise
- risk of data loss
- data can be compromised
If you do not want to go through the trouble of getting your data modified or damaged or deleted, you should use the following solution for the best experience.
Risk-Free Solution to Restore Notepad Unsaved Files
This way out is an expert-recommended solution which can easily overcome all the drawbacks of manual methods and in fact, provide you various benefits.
You can understand how this Tool to Recover Hard Drive Data works very easily without any technical experience.
Did you know? The data that is deleted from your hard drive is stored in a secure place in the hard drive and can be recovered until it has been overwritten.
This is exactly what the tool is going to do. It will extract the data from the secured area and recover unsaved notepad for you with ease.
It is pretty helpful for those users who accidentally delete their data from their Windows OS and then roam clueless on what to do next.
You can also use this tool to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Recycle Bin.
Here, you will find out the features and the benefits that this software provides so you have a clear vision why you should opt for this solution.
Check out the features and the working of the tool in the following solution.
Features Provided to Restore Notepad Unsaved Files
The following are the various beneficial features offered by the application for you to have the best experience:
- The software provides a Category Filter for selective data recovery.
- You can recover all the types of files from the hard drive.
- The files that are deleted and can be recovered are shown in Red Color.
- It is capable of recovering files from the Raw Partition.
- The recovery tool is compatible with all the Windows OS platforms.
Now, look at the steps of the tool.
Working Procedure to Recover Unsaved Notepad
Follow the steps to get back the deleted or lost files from notepad:
1. Download the tool and launch it. Select the Partition you want the data to be recovered from.
2. Select the “Scan” button and once all the data is listed in the left pane, choose the files or folder you want to recover.
3. After selecting the data, click on the “Save” option.
4. Now, browse for a destination location for the resultant file and wait for the export to complete.
As soon as the process is completed, you will be able to find all the recovered files in the location that you chose.
You can apply the filters to restore notepad unsaved files selectively. Give a time-duration to the software and it will only recover the files from within that time period using the “Date-Filter”.
Final Wordings on the Topic
There could be many important things noted in a notepad that may be work related or related to a school or college project.
In short, something that you cannot afford to lose. Use the most reliable software for a trouble-free recovery and no modifications to be made to the data.
Since, the manual method has limitations associated with it, using it wouldn’t be wise.