How to Remove PowerPoint VBA Password Safely?
Are you also searching for different methods to remove PowerPoint VBA password? Do you want to unlock .pptm files? Are you searching for a free solution to do the same? If your answer is Yes, then stay connected with this blog. In this blog, we are going to discuss about different methods to easily remove the PowerPoint VBA password.
Table of Contents
We are going to discuss about 2 different techniques to remove VBA password from PowerPoint:-
- Professional Approach to Unlock PowerPoint File
- Manual Technique to Recover VBA Password
- Final Words
Let’s begin with the automated way to remove the PowerPoint VBA password.
Automated Method to Remove PowerPoint VBA Password
VBA Password Remover Tool is one of the best tools to remove the PowerPoint VBA password. This software is designed by experts to remove the PowerPoint VBA password. It also unlocks the Access, Word, Excel VBA passwords. Moreover, this tool is safe, secure, and easy to use.
Procedure to Remove PowerPoint VBA Password
- Download and Run the VBA Password Remover Software
- Here, go to the “Add Files” option to add the files from which you want to remove the password
- Hit the “Open” button
- Now, click on the “Remove” button if you have mistakenly added a wrong file
- After that, click on the reset button
- At last, the software will display a message showing “Reset process completed successfully”
Prominent Features of Automated Software
- Supports to recover VBA passwords from Access, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Users can unlock single as well as multiple VBA documents
- The tool eliminates the old password and generates a new password for user convenience
- Compatible with Windows OS and MS Office
- Supports to reset password of any specified length
- Allows removing VBA password from .potm, .pptm, .ppsm file formats
- Supports to reset password of .mdb, .doc, .xls, .dot, .xlt etc. file extensions
- Software also remove password from macro formats like .docm, .xltm, .dotm, .xlsm etc.
- Provides a complete progress report.
- You can use this VBA Excel Password Remover Tool to unlock .xlt, .xlsb, .xlsm files
These are some of the advanced features of the VBA Password Remover Software. You can use this method to remove the PowerPoint VBA password. But, if you want to go for free solutions then follow the blog thoroughly because we will mention the manual solution later on. Before starting with the manual approach let’s take a look at some user queries.
These are some of the queries asked by Microsoft users. We have collected them from different social networking sites. Let’s check them out:-
“I need to eliminate the PowerPoint VBA password. Can anyone please refer me a solution to remove VBA password?”
“Hello, I am running a business and one of my clients have given me a PPT file with all the important data in it. So, I protected that PPT by applying VBA password. But, I have forgotten the VBA password of that specific file. And I am in a huge mess now because my client does not have a backup of the PPT file. Can anyone please recommend me a solution to remove the PowerPoint VBA password? Thanks in advance.”
“Myself James. I have somehow lost my passwords of all the Excel and Word files. But I can not afford to loose all the data. It contains some confidential information. Please suggest me a way to reset VBA password from Excel and Word files?”
So, as we discussed the automated method in the above section. Users can use it to solve these kinds of queries. And jump on to the next section to know the manual solution.
Manual Method to Remove the PowerPoint VBA Password
To start with the manual process, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, Search for the file from which you want to remove VBA password
- Change the file extension to .zip format and press “Enter”
- After changing the file name, do a double click on it and open it
- You will see an “XL” named folder, open it and extract the “vbaproject.bin” file
- Now, open the extracted file with help of Hex editor
- Search for CMG=.…/ DPB=… / GC=…
- Fater that, replace them with CMGx=.… / DPBx=… / Gcx=….
- After replacing the texts, save the file and exit from Hex editor
- Now, copy-paste the data from the latest file to the zip file by overwriting it
- At last, change the .zip file extension to your required file extension
These are the steps of the manual process. You can use this method to eliminate the PowerPoint VBA password. But, this manual procedure is lengthy and time-consuming. In addition, non-technical users also face a lot of issues while removing the VBA password because this approach is a bit tricky. So, we will suggest you to opt for professional software. The professional tool has a simple user interface and safely resets the VBA password.
In the above blog, we have discussed about different methods to remove PowerPoint VBA password. You can use any of the above methods to remove VBA password. So, we will suggest you to use the professional method to unlock the files.