How to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Google Pixel Phone Safely?
Summary: MS Outlook is one of the most prominent email clients that can manage all your data items including contacts. Most of the users prefer having those contacts on their mobiles for easy access to their clients. So, we are going to explain how to transfer Outlook contacts to Google pixel phone with complete data security.
Since you can’t carry around your desktop all the time, it’s more convenient to copy it and carry it on your Google Pixel phone. It will help you to call your customers in split seconds using few steps. And mobile is much more useful than desktop based application to connect with people.
“User Query: I am an Outlook user and I am connected to all my colleagues through it. But it becomes difficult for me to log in to my account every time to get the contact list. I want to get them on my Google Pixel 2 mobile phone. I’m planning on leaving.” How can I transfer over a thousand contact details in the minimum possible time?”
If you too have the same query & are a Google Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel C, Pixel XL, and Pixel 3XL, or any other mobile user then keep reading this article. You will find the best solutions to help you execute this task.
Table of Content
How to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Google Pixel Phone?
The MS Outlook application recognizes the PST format which should be converted to CSV before moving it to Google Pixel. So, if you have an orphan or a damaged file, then you must use third-party software to perform the migration. The best utility out there is the Pcvita software which is capable of exporting Outlook contacts to vCard file, and many other file formats. It is enriched with multiple noteworthy features such as:
- You can move multiple contacts to Google pixel in a single attempt.
- Besides this, it migrates the contacts along with their fields & attributes.
- Also, transfers corrupt, password-protected, & orphan files to Google Pixel.
- Moreover, this tool maps the fields of the contacts automatically with desired file format.
- Easy-to-use interface with complete data security & integrity, and provides multiple file formats to export contacts from address book.
- Apart from these, the tool supports MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2011 & other versions.
Steps to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Google Pixel Phone
1. First of all, download and install the software on your system. Then, click on ‘Add File/Folder‘. You can also let the tool automatically pick up the files from the location of your local computer.
2. Thereafter, the tool will now check them for any form of corruption. After it quickly scans them, the files will get loaded into your tool.
3. Now, you can preview these contacts along with their fields & details. Select them, and click on ‘Export‘ from menu bar.
4. In the next window, select any desired format, browse a location to save this file & hit the ‘Export‘ button.
Method 2: Manually Transfer the Contacts
You can also perform this task manually by simply following the below-given steps to sync Outlook contacts to Google Pixel phone:
- Launch MS Outlook & click on the ‘File‘ option.
- Click on ‘Open & Export‘ > ‘Import/Export‘.
- Select ‘Export to a File‘ > Next.
- Choose ‘Comma Separated Values‘ > Next.
- Select the contacts file to convert & browse the location path on PC.
- Now, map the fields and click on Finish.
This process will create a CSV file. Now, you have to move this file to Google Pixel phone. To do this, follow the steps in the second step in the section below. However, this method has some limitations such as the need to have the Outlook application installed. Also, you have to match the fields manually which can be time consuming.
Import Output File to Google Pixel Phone Step by Step
- Open any browser & go to your Gmail account.
- Provide your credentials and log in.
- Click on ‘Contacts‘ > ‘Import‘ icon.
- Tap on Select File & pick the CSV/vCard file you created either by using the manual method or automated solution.
- Click on the ‘Import‘ button & move them into your account or map them accordingly.
- On your phone, swipe up to go to the App menu.
- Go to settings & navigate to ‘Users & account‘.
- Then, mouse click the Google account option & click on the Account Sync option.
- Finally, tap on the Menu icon > Sync now > Home.
The process is complete and you have successfully transferred your Outlook contacts to Google Pixel phone.
Also Read: Learn How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iCloud Easily.
In this blog, we have explained how to transfer Outlook contacts to Google Pixel phone in the best way. So, for users who prefer professional results and want to excuse themselves from manual work, they can just use the tools we recommend. In short, this software is an advanced utility that provides safe and accurate results as required. Now, you can easily process this task and sync multiple contacts at once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What should I consider before the transfer process while using the manual method?
Answer- To use the manual method, you must have desktop based Outlook application with proper configuration. Furthermore, all the steps must be taken care of otherwise there is a possibility of data loss.
Q- Can I use Tools n Windows 11 to bulk sync contacts to Outlook in Google Pixel phone?
Answer- Yes, this tool is upgraded and can be used on Windows 11 or any below version without any issues. So, that later you can easily access multiple contacts in your Google Pixel phone.
Q- I need to transfer only specific contacts from Outlook address book to Google Pixel phone, is it possible with this tool?
Answer- Yes, definitely, with the tool you can select all the required contacts and transfer Outlook contacts with Google Pixel phone without data modification.
Q- Does this tool also allow to take out contacts and use them in other mobile?
Answer- Yes, you can take help of the tool to export Outlook contacts to Android phone easily without any data loss. The tool will easily export the contacts with attributes in the desired file format.