How to Export G Suite Calendar to Outlook
People use calendars to manage their meetings, appointments, reminders, etc. It has become an indispensable part of a person’s corporate life. However, it becomes a hassle if you want to move your calendars from one service to another. The same is the case with G Suite and Outlook. And that’s why in this article, we are going to define the methods to simplify this scenario.
If you want to export G Suite calendars into Outlook application, follow either one of the given solutions:
- Export G Suite Calendar to Outlook for Multiple Domain Users
- Export G Suite Calendar to Outlook for Single G Suite User
If you are looking for a way to migrate G Suite (calendar/contact/email) to Office 365, you can opt for Google Workspace to Office 365 Migration tool.
#1. Export G Suite Calendar to Outlook for Single G Suite User
The process to export G suite calendar from a single account is really simple. You do not need any external tool for this. The process is as follows:
1. Open calendar.google.com and log in using your G Suite credentials.
2. Click on the Gear button at the top and select the Settings option.
3. Now on the left panel, select Import & Export >> Export option.
4. All the calendars will be shown on the list. Click on the Export button.
5. Within a short time period, a Zip file containing all your G Suite calendars start downloading.
6. Extract the file and you will get all your Google calendars in .ics file format.
Until now, we have exported G Suite calendars. Now we will import it in Outlook. Follow the steps given below for the same:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- In the File menu, go to Open & Export.
- Now select the Import/Export option to open Import and Export wizard.
- From the given list of options, choose Import and iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar (.vcs) and click Next.
- Now, browse the location of the G Suite ICS files and select the file having the same name as your G suite user id, choose Ok.
- Click on Import and it will be directly imported in your Outlook calendar. Selecting the Import as new button will create a new calendar along with your existing Outlook calendar.
#2. Export G Suite Calendar to Outlook for Multiple Domain Users
For this task, we will demonstrate the step-by-step process of Google Workspace backup tool. Exporting and importing each user calendar one by one is by no means a preferable choice. But with the PCVITA software, be it 200 domain users or 10 specific accounts, exporting the G Suite calendars is as easy as it gets. This software supports batch processing of multiple domain users at once. In addition to exporting calendars, this utility can also export emails, contacts, and documents from the G Suite account.
The brief working of this software is as follows:
- Complete the prerequisites.
- Select G Suite & Outlook respectively on the home screen.
- Scroll down to choose Calendar from the Workload selection.
- Enter admin id and other info obtained from prerequisites.
- Choose the location where the calendars will be saved.
- Enter the list of users to export G Suite calendar to Outlook.
- Click the Start button to start the process.
The complete working of the tool along with prerequisite is displayed here with screenshots: https://systoolskart.com/guide/SYS3B7A4R/18
The following content is old and the software displayed is only available on-demand. Kindly, opt for the previously updated content for a better tool experience.
Prerequisites for Domain level export:
- Go to G Suite Admin console >> security >> Advanced Settings >> Manage API client access.
- Add 881917370930-l5qqijk8ceuum25cc58c2ia532bol8ur.apps.googleusercontent.com in client name and add https://mail.google.com, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive, https://www.googleapis/auth/calendar, https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/ in API scopes.
- Click Authorize.
Once you are done with prerequisites, follow the elaborated steps given below to export G Suite calendar to Outlook:
Step 1. Download and install the tool on your Windows system.
Step 2. Click on the Backup button.
Step 3. Select the preferred option: Single account or Domain users. For exporting multiple users’ data, select the Domain Users option.
Step 4. Enter the admin user id and select a CSV file containing all the user accounts that you wish to export calendars from; click on Register.
Step 5. Allow the permissions to access your data so it could be exported to Outlook.
Step 6. The tool will showcase all the entered users from your G Suite domain. Select specific or all users to export data and click Next.
Step 7. Select PST (Microsoft Outlook) option.
Step 8. Choose the Category that you want to migrate from Emails, Contacts, Calendars, and Documents.
Step 9. Specify a location to save the G suite calendars in Outlook supported file format and click on the Start button to start the export process.
Step 10. Finally, import the output file in Outlook using its Import/Export feature.
This is how you can migrate all your G Suite calendars to Outlook in a matter of minutes.
Calendar is an important part of many people’s professional life and the G Suite calendar is no exception. So, whenever a user decides to move G Suite email account data to Microsoft Outlook, calendar is a high priority for migration. In this article, we demonstrated the step by step methods to export G Suite calendar to Outlook irrespective of the number of user accounts required to move. We defined separate solutions for individual accounts and domain users. However, you can still use the suggested software to export G Suite to Outlook as well as export contacts from G Suite.