Use Best Techniques When User Can’t Open Adobe PDF Documents
Do you have trouble opening your PDF files? Your everyday work or study may be hampered if you can’t open Adobe documents due to a number of circumstances. What if you encounter a problematic PDF file? Look for dependable fixes for it.
User Query: Hello, I recently upgraded my work laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I’ve had no issues with Acrobat Reader XI. Since I upgraded, trying to open PDF files always ends in silence. There is only a busy icon after opening a PDF file for a little while, and then nothing (not even the blink of a new window or frame). Now I can’t open Adobe documents. Tried several methods but didn’t get any positive results out of that. Can anyone solve this issue or suggest any other solution?
Reasons: Why PDF Files Are Not Opening?
When using one of the most reliable PDF formats and still the PDF files not opening with Adobe, it can be frustrating. But at the same time, we should know why the file corruption error occurring:
- Your PDF viewer application does not support your PDF files.
- Your Adobe Reader is broken or out-of-date.
- Chances of an improper computer transfer error.
- The content of your PDF files has been corrupted (missing).
- A virus has infected your PDF.
These factors will affect how you use it to complete the task. Sometimes, it becomes annoying when you access your data and shows that you can’t open a PDF file.
Few PDF File Errors Resembling Corruption
Here are some similar types of errors which indicate that your PDF file(s) are corrupted and requires repairing them. If your PDF files not opening with Adobe and you get any of these errors, it means that your files are damaged or it is not in a healthy state.
- PDF file is broken or corrupt.
- The root object is invalid or missing.
- Your programme cannot read PDF file.
- An error occurred while processing this page.
- Format error: Damaged or Not a PDF File.
Now, that you are familiar with the reason and types of file corruption indicating errors, let’s see, what solutions are there, that can be used for resolving the issue can’t open Adobe documents
Some Useful Techniques to Fix & Open Adobe PDF Files
For employees and students who save data or obtain information from it, a PDF file is a great choice. Information retention is strong, but file stability is lacking (for both internal and external factors). For this reason, users do ask for any solution or a few techniques which can be used to resolve the issue; here are some techniques that can be applied:
- Outdated Adobe Reader: Old version of Adobe Reader in most of cases is the main reason why a user’s PDF files not opening with Adobe. So, it is important to check and update your PDF files timely.
- File Corruption: PDF files on a regular basis get damaged or corrupted due to improper file transfers, terminating the application improperly. Ask the sender to transmit the file again or try opening the file on a different device. Apart from this users can think about using reliable PDF repairing software which we have discussed in this blog.
- Security Restrictions: One of the main reasons could be that users have the restricted PDF file. Which does not give permission to Open, Edit, Print, or perform any other action. If you’re unable to open a document due to security restrictions, ask the owner to give access to open PDF files.
- Damaged Adobe Reader Installation: If the user has tried all the possible methods, there are chances that the Adobe Reader installation is corrupted. Hence, reinstalling the same application could help users to repair and restore their PDF file content.
Read More: Explore Best Way to Extract Data from PDF Documents
If you feel that your file is corrupted and dong get the results by using the above-mentioned ways then look for professional software that can surely fix the file corruption issue.
Alternative Solution to Use If the User Can’t Open Adobe Documents
In general, when a user can’t open Adobe documents and they think that everything is perfect. Then the odds of file corruption are higher. As we know, repairing corrupted PDF files are bit challenging. Hence, we came up with an automated PDF Document Recovery Tool that can be considered an ideal solution to recover or repair corrupted PDF documents. This tool also recovers deleted files of also, while maintaining the properties and the format.
1: Install the utility and hit the Load PDF once the tool is launched.
2: Scanning all the files once the insertion process completes and all the files data (Damaged or Corrupted) will be shown.
3: View all the recovered items and files. Now, click the Save PDF option, chose and add the destination
Also Read: Know How to Remove Edit Protection From PDF Files
Trying to open PDF files but you can’t open Adobe documents, can be frustrating. With the help of knowing the correct reasons behind the issue and using the best possible step can resolve the issue. However, in case of file corruption, it’s better to consider a professional tool that can surely assist to recover PDF files with the existing data. Here, we have discussed a few techniques and an automated solution to fix the issue.