Two Different Approaches to Convert EMF to DOCX File Format
Summary:- There comes certain situations when users want to convert EMF to DOCX file. But, they do not know the proper guide to perform this task effortlessly? Do not worry, in this following write up we will show you a complete and step by step guide by which you can easily resolve this query on your own.
The DOCX file format was actually introduced with the launch of the MS Word 2007 and is still the file format up to now. Therefore, the X in DOCX generally stands for XML standard. Also, the best thing about DOCX format is the fact that it allows you to access the files that are saved in DOC format whenever you want to.
Whereas, EMF is a Windows file format that is designed specifically to store large amounts of picture detail for high resolution printing. Also, it is also created as an improvement on the traditional Windows Metafile(WMF). Moreover, an EMF files generally delivers crisper details and more deeper and more varied range of colors that makes it ideal for graphics printing.
What is the Solution to Convert EMF to DOCX File Format?
There are both Manual and Professional solution available by which users can change their EMF file to DOCX format. For this procedure, we will explain the manual method first and then we will be describing the Professional method to eliminate the drawbacks associated with the manual technique.
This conversion procedure is basically divided into two parts:-
1. Converting EMF to DOCX Via Free Method
Simply follow these below mentioned steps:-
1. To begin, login to your Google Drive and then browse your EMF files.
2. Afterwards, select the image that you want to change as DOCX.
3. Next, choose open with Google DOCS option to able to open it.
4. Then, the OCR process will begin shortly. Therefore, you can choose to download the converted file to a DOCX file format directly.
What are the Drawbacks of Using the Above Mentioned Method?
- The biggest disadvantage of this following method is that it does not support bulk image conversion of images. So, if you have multiple EMF files, then this technique can be time consuming. As you have convert each image one by one.
- Apart from this, duplication can also occur during the conversion process and users may end up losing some of your data along the way.
- Furthermore, there are also high chances that you might end up losing you data and crucial information associated with it.
2. Eliminate Aforementioned Drawbacks Via Smart Solution
There are several online converters and third-party applications available by which users can resolve this query. As a matter of fact, there are some certain manual limitations that can do more damage than good. That is why, we highly advise you to use the Best Image File Conversion Software to convert EMF to DOCX. This application allows users to change their EMF flies into multiple formats such as JPG, PNG, PDF, BMP, GIF, TIFF, HTML, and many more. It however maintains the quality of the image before and even after the conversion procedure.
Steps to Change EMF to DOCX Format
Follow these below mentioned steps:-
1. First, Install and Run this application on your computer.
2. After that, select either Add File or Add Folder(s) to browse your EMF into the software panel.
3. This tool allows users to preview your files into the software panel before conversion procedure. Then, hit on the Next button.
4. Next, choose DOCX as your export format from the drop down menu.
5. Moreover, users can create DOCX for each image or single DOCX for all images as per their preference.
6. At the end, press on the Convert option to start this procedure.
Some Impressive Features of EMF to DOCX Converter
This software has various advantages such as:-
- This tool is built with advanced mechanism that helps to preserve the quality of the image before and even after the conversion process.
- It works smoothly with all the versions of Windows operating system. Regardless of which version the user is using to convert EMF to DOCX file. This tool will run on all. It however supports all the current and previous versions of Windows OS.
- Both technical and home users can utilize this tool without needing any sort of technical guidance along the way.
- The Remove or Remove All option to allows users delete any selected image that you may have added by mistake.
- Apart from this, there is absolutely no need for any external application or any plug-ins. This tool is self-contained.
- Furthermore, this application offers a wide range of export formats. Users can easily convert TGA to JPEG and TIFF to DOC and other formats as well.
Reasons to Convert EMF to DOCX File? – Benefits of DOCX Format
- DOCX files are significantly smaller in size and it can open faster on your operating system.
- It is much less sensitive to file corruption when you share it with other people.
- Pictures that are embedded with .docx works way better and are often higher fidelity when they are compressed.
- Moreover, these files are hardened against macro viruses, which is basically good for people who generally share documents.
The Closing Thought
DOCX format as we all know is smaller than compared to other format and takes less time to open. Apart from this, it is also less sensitive that makes it easier to share and that is one of the main reasons why users want to convert EMF to DOCX file. For this procedure, there are both free and paid solution explained briefly in this article. Users can select any method that suits them the best.