Convert Image to Base64 – Why Do You Think Is It Necessary?
The main objective of this article is to provide you with a solution to convert image to Base64 which is quite a difficult task.
If you are looking for methods for this type of conversion, you definitely know what Base64 is. To put it in brief, Base64 is an encoding language, a group of binary-to-text which represents binary data in an ASCII format.
The Base64 language is most commonly used as an MIME transfer encoding for emails.
Since it is hard to understand Base64, it is also a hardship to understand the conversion manually which is why, the most reliable and swift solution to export Image to text is explained here.
Now, the entire thing depends upon the technique to export this image. Upon searching over the internet, we found out that there are no easy manual ways to go through the conversion.
Only manual method would be by using the Base64 encoding algorithm which only those can understand who have a high level of technical expertise.
If you are not at a high level in the technical arena, you can use the simple technique that is described in the upcoming section.
Jumping to it!
Let’s Learn the Method to Convert Image to Base64 – Is it Simple Enough?
We all know that it is important to keep the content of any file, document, image, etc. safe during any type of conversion.
And to keep up with that, it should be kept in mind that only the expert solutions are successful for such an export.
So, use the Image Converter Tool which is built with algorithms that, even though it is technically inclined, doesn’t require the user to have any expertise.
You can easily learn the working steps without having to get into the technical side.
Go Through the Steps to Export Image to Text of the Tool
1. Download & Install the tool. Click on the Add File(s) button to insert the images to the software.
2. Click on the Change button for the end location and click on the Preview button to check the images are added correctly & in the right order.
3. Now, choose the TEXT(Base64) option in the Export Format section.
4. Final step is to press the Convert button to complete the transformation.
Features of the Software to Understand How It is the Best Way
Convert image to Base64 using the following features of this incredible tool:
- Several Image Types: You have the option to convert images of different types in the required file format. These image types include .jpeg, .jpe, .jpg, .png, .gif, .tiff, .tga, .emf, .bmp, etc.
- Different File Formats: There is an option to export your images not just to one format but to others as well. You can choose one the following export types; PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, & TEXT(Base64).
- Conversion in Bulk: This software to export image to text allows saving images in bulk as per requirement. Select the Add File(s) option to insert image(s) to the software or go for the Add Folder(s) option to add the folder(s) containing various images for conversion.
- Change Order of Images: If you have added images in the wrong order, you can preview them and move them up and down to change the order.
- Remove Images: The option to remove single, selective, or all images is provided to the users. Use the Remove or Remove All button to delete the wrongly added images.
Why Do You Want to Convert Image to Base64?
The major reason for this kind of procedure could be the content of the image being important. Meaning, there are times when the content of an image, or the text stored in it is required instead of the picture.
In such situations, you might want to perform the conversion to use the text and avoid any damage happening to the photo.
Also why the manual method with a lot of technical expertise required and complicated steps is not recommended.
You might want to convert image to Base64 professionally to make sure there are no errors encountered during the operation. Errors can lead to damage or corruption which is not needed in this situation at all.
This is why we have described the best solution for converting the pictures in your choice of format. If there is any other requirement, the same can be fulfilled by the software.