How to Convert Image to DOCX? Uncomplicated Conversion Methods
Summary: Learn how to convert image to DOCX with the help of this updated guide. Find out if there are any manual solutions and if so, what these solutions are to perform the conversion. The steps from the expert solution are explained in detail for you to perform without going through a lot of trouble. Let’s get started!
There are so many images that you might get having important information which is needed to be edited or modified
Since images cannot be modified, we need to convert them in an editable file format such as Doc, Docx, etc.
This is why the expert method to convert image to DOCX is explained in this article.
An image can be of various types such as jpeg, jpg, png, etc. which not every method supports to convert.
The need for conversion arises when images containing text are received via emails for protection and you need to make changes in the image.
The changes can only be made when this file is converted to a word document. Only then can you edit the text and make the required changes.
But the problem is, how can you convert an image file to a word file for editing?
How to Convert Image to DOCX in a Simple Way?
You may find various online solutions to perform the conversion but not all of them will be able to help with the transfer for every type of image.
Here, we are going to explain a manual solution if you have the images in JPEG format. If there is another image format that you want to convert, this procedure will not work.
So, for a smart conversion process, it is recommended you use the Image Conversion Tool which has the ability to export any format of pictures to .docx format.
Convert Image to DOCX Format Via Manual Method
Note: This process will work only for .jpeg format and for a single image at a time. If you want to convert multiple photos, you will have to perform the process again and again.
Follow the given steps:
- Open the file for conversion by navigating to the location and double-clicking on the file.
- Click on the Print icon and choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- After that, hit the Print option and enter the name of the file in the text field.
- Hit Save move further with the procedure for how to convert image to DOCX.
- Then, right-click on the save file and choose the Open with option.
- From the extended menu, select the Word option and the image text will be opened in MS Word.
- Make the required changes in the document and save it as required.
There might be a case where the document is not entirely editable or a part of the text is not correct. To avoid any situation where you face such difficulties, you can use the software.
How Can the Pictures Be Converted With No Difficulties?
As mentioned in the methods section above, the tool to convert image to DOCX is far more useful and successful than the manual method.
Unlike the manual technique where you have to convert the files to universally accepted format i.e. PDF and then export it in the Word document, the tool performs the conversion directly.
If you have your images in gif, tiff, tga, emf, bmp, png, or any other format, there will be no trouble to perform the operation without any trouble.
You can select the files and review them before converting so that you can remove if any file is added which is not need or set the order as per requirement.
There is an option to convert image to HTML file if there is a requirement.
How to Convert Image to DOCX Using the Software?
1. Download and run the software. Click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to insert the images.
2. Click on the Change button to set the destination location of the output. Preview the files to check the right images are added.
3. Select the DOCX format from the Export Format section for conversion in the Word document. There also an option to convert image to Base64 as well by selecting the TEXT(Base64) format.
4. From the Docx Settings segment, choose the radio button that seems fit for conversion and move to the next step.
5. To convert image to DOCX, apply the Layout Settings to set the Margins for the page. Also, set the Paper Orientation as Portrait or Landscape and Page Size as A3, A4, or Letter.
6. Finish the procedure by clicking on the Convert button.
An export report will be shown with the details such as Total Item Count, Success File Count, Failed File Count, and the Destination Path.
Now, you can access the file in MS Word and make all the necessary changes.
There are so many users who want to know how to convert Image to DOCX but have no idea on how to do so. This simple tech-guide is for users who have images with texts that needs to be updated.
The methods explained above are both useful but the manual solution is not an entirely successful method. Whereas, the software works for conversion in bulk and makes no mistake so that your files are protected and the procedure is completed swiftly.