Convert Image to HTML File – Preserve Quality of Every Image
If you are one of those troubled users who want to convert image to HTML file but have no idea upon how to do so, you have found your page.
This article will answer all the questions you might have regarding the conversion procedure since there are no methods to perform this type of conversion.
If you look it up, there will be no manual methods found to go through this operation, just a bunch of online tools which cannot convert more than a single image at a time.
It becomes a problem if there are multiple images for the export. If you want, you can transfer one image to HTML with these online tools.
Now, you might be wondering why there is a need to export these images to such a format. The main reason can be the use of the content stored in the image.
There could be an important text in an image which you might require for some office work or something relatable.
Let’s find out the solution that can easily export the images in the required file format as explained in the upcoming segment.
Which Smart Technique Allows to Convert Image to HTML File in Bulk?
The professionals recommend using the Image Conversion Software which is highly capable of exporting various pictures to an HTML format.
Images of different formats such as .jpg, jpe, jpeg, gif, png, tga, bmp, etc. can be converted to the required file format.
You do not have to worry about having an accurate conversion since it has algorithms that work for the best experience of even the novice users.
The software has simple steps that you can implement for the transfer even without having any technical knowledge.
If you want to convert image to docx format, you can also do that by selecting the DOCX format.
Implement the Following Steps to Export An Image to HTML
1. Run the software on your Windows OS machine. Choose the Add File(s) option if you want to insert certain file(s). Click on the Add Folder(s) option if you want to add an entire folder for conversion.
2. Now, click on the Change button to set a destination location for the end results. Preview the images to ensure that the order is correct and the right images are added.
3. After that, choose the HTML format from the Export Format section.
4. To convert image to HTML file, you can select the Create HTML for Each Image option or Create Single HTML for All Images option.
5. Hit the Convert button to complete the process.
After the procedure is completed, an export report will be generated by the software containing the details of the process.
If required, this report can be saved on the local storage as well.
What Benefits Do You Get Using This Software for Conversion?
Using the tool, you can make use of the following features to transfer image to HTML:
- Possibility to export different types of images like .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff, etc.
- Allows conversion to several export types including PDF, DOC, DOCX, TEXT, HTML
- Change the order of the pictures added by moving them up and down
- Support to create one file for every image or add multiple images in one file
- You can remove selective wrongly added images or all the images if needed
- Permission to save the images in bulk without losing the quality of the image
- The tool is compatible with Windows OS 10, 8, 7 versions (32/64-bit)
Convert Image to HTML File – Client Reviews of the Software
Client 1 – The software made it super easy for me to convert files in bulk to another format i.e. HTML and the best part is that it didn’t make changes to the quality of any image. I could preview the photos before conversion and change the wrongly added ones. Amazingly built software!
Client 2 – When I found out about this tool, I immediately tired it since there are no manual methods that can convert my images. All I had to do was insert the images and set the destination to export the image to HTML and the software didn’t have any difficult steps. Such an easy tool!
Client 3 – The working of this software is easy since there are no layers to it. The simple user-interface allowed me, a novice user, to export selective images and add multiple images in a single HTML file. This feature intrigued me a lot. Kudos to the development team for this software!
There are no ways to export the content from an image and save it in an HTML format file. To perform the procedure to convert image to HTML, you should go for the software for bulk transfer.
Otherwise, there are multiple online tools that can be used for conversion but are not accurate and do not provide satisfying results. Also, you will be able to export only one file at a time.