How to Convert TIFF File to PDF? Assistance by Professionals
To learn how to convert TIFF file to PDF, you do not have to go anywhere else. Here, you will receive all the information required to learn the process, why there is a need for conversion, and which method is the most reliable one.
You must know that TIFF (Tag Image File Format) files are basically used for variable resolution images and are famously known for their portability.
However, the TIFF files cannot be sent over by email and certain applications cannot open these files which include most web browsers.
Huge reason to convert a TIFF file to PDF because there can be various situations where you might have to open these files through different browsers.
There are a couple of options to execute the conversion but most of them are online tools which, we all know, are not as suitable.
The methods that we are explaining today are straightforward, there are no complicated steps that might confuse you.
We will walk you through each method in-detail so you get every bit of information for the conversion.
How to Convert TIFF File to PDF Using the Manual Way?
The manual method here is the Adobe Acrobat application. If you have a paid account for Adobe, only then you can perform the operation and convert the files.
Pro Tip: If you do not have a paid account on Adobe, you can skip to the professional’s way to convert the images in bulk.
Implement the given steps:
- Open Adobe Acrobat and move to the Acrobat Tools.
- Navigate to the Create PDF option from the menu.
- Choose the Select a File option from there.
- Convert a TIFF file to PDF by navigating to the location where the TIFF file is saved.
- Open the file and click on the Create button.
- Hit the Save button to export the new file on the desired location.
If there is only one image that you want to convert, you can download the free version of Adobe Acrobat and use the paid feature for a trial.
For more, you either need to pay for a new account, or use the professional solution explained in the section later.
First, the drawbacks of learning how to convert TIFF file to PDF using Adobe.
Limitations of the Manual Method to Perform Conversion
- First and the foremost drawback is that you cannot perform conversion in bulk without any risk of damage.
- You will have to get a paid account if you want to convert more than a single image.
- Doesn’t allow you to add any restrictions during the conversion, you have to set a password or restrictions later, if required.
- The process may take up time if multiple images are added. It doesn’t guarantee security to the images.
Professional Method to Convert a TIFF File to PDF
Download the Image to PDF Conversion Tool and look at the features provided for a quick export:
- Export multiple files with no loss of quality or content
- Create a PDF for each image or save multiple images in one PDF
- Take a preview of the added images before converting files
- Option to set Page Layout Settings is provided for convenience
- Allows to add user password and restrictions as per accordance
- Directly print images if the need be without losing the quality
Take a look at the steps now.
How to Convert TIFF File to PDF With the Help of the Software?
1. Run the tool and choose the Add File(s) If required, use the Add Folder(s) option to insert a folder containing images for conversion.
2. Choose the desired location as destination in the Change field for the end results. Hit the Preview button to view the files.
3. Go to the Export Format section and choose PDF from the given options. Then, select the option to either create PDF for each image or add multiple images in a single PDF.
4. Now, before you convert a TIFF file to PDF, make sure you apply a password or restrictions by choosing the Add User Password or Add Restriction option.
5. Then, move to the Page Layout Settings segment and choose the Margin for all sides, set the Paper Orientation, and lastly, choose the Page Size.
6. Press the Convert option to finish up the procedure.
Wait for a few minutes for the operation to complete and take a stroll to the chosen location to view the files.
The image quality will be preserved and no changes will be made to the order.
Learn how to convert TIFF File to PDF in the best way possible. The methods explained here are highly useful and the best part is they do not have any complicated steps.
However, you will have to pay for the manual method if you do not already have an account on Adobe Acrobat. It has a few limitations mentioned in this article which can also help you understand why the software is a preferred solution by the professionals.