How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail?
Most of us use Hotmail email service for professional purposes and some of us use it for personal reasons. And we exchange thousands of emails from our Hotmail account and with time storage space reduces. So, to free up storage space we need to delete multiple emails from Hotmail account. But before going to know about how to delete Hotmail emails in bulk, first, let’s see what is user’s query.
Instant Solution – Download, Install, and Run the Hotmail Email Deletion Tool to instantly backup and delete emails from Hotmail account simultaneously.
5 Steps Process to Delete Hotmail Emails using this Tool
- Step-1: Get the Tool and log in to your account.
- Step-2: Select File Format to backup.
- Step-3: Click on Delete After Download option.
- Step-4: Finally, click on Start to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
Learn More: Download Hotmail Emails to Hard Drive
“Hello, Myself Adam. I want to remove all emails from my Hotmail account. But deleting emails manually is a big and time taking task. Because I have more than 1000 emails in my account. I want a method that can eliminate Hotmail emails in bulk and without taking much time as I don’t want to waste my time. Please provide me a solution to this. Thanks in advance!”
“Hey, I am Laura. I want to save all emails in my system and after that, I want to delete Hotmail emails in bulk. Because my storage space is almost full. But I can’t directly delete all of them as I have some important emails in my account which I can’t afford to lose.”
If you are having the same query as above or any similar query then there is no need to panic. You are at the right place; you can get solutions to all your queries. Just follow this article thoroughly.
Hotmail mailing application is one of the most popular email services available. A lot of email service applications are there like Thunderbird, Gmail, etc. and Hotmail is one of them. Hotmail provides several free features to its users. It gives enough storage space with each Hotmail account. This Hotmail mailing service is safe and secure. You can access your data from anywhere just by using a web browser.
How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail
You can delete emails from Hotmail by using these methods which are mentioned below:
- Delete All Emails from Hotmail using Automated Solution
- Remove Hotmail Emails in Bulk Manually
#1. Automated Solution to Remove All Emails From Hotmail
For using this professional tool, you need to download and install the Hotmail Backup Software to remove emails from Hotmail in bulk. Follow the procedure given below to delete emails.
Step by Step Guide to Eliminate Emails from Hotmail
- Firstly, you need to download and install the tool.
- Enter the credentials of your Hotmail account in the software.
- Select any file format – EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, PST, VCF, and ICS.
- Now, select “Delete After Download” to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
- Click on “Browse” and select any specific location to save the files.
- At last, click on the “Start” button.
So, after doing the above steps your emails will be deleted from your Hotmail account and your data will be saved at the desired location.
#2. Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail Manually
You can delete all your emails from Hotmail by using this method. So, for this, you need to complete some prerequisites. Firstly, install MS Outlook in your system. After that, configure the Hotmail account to Outlook. After completing these prerequisites, you can move further.
The process to Remove Emails from Hotmail
- By using the configured account, launch MS Outlook.
- Click on the “Export” button.
- Now, you have to select the Hotmail account and all the email folders.
- Browse a location to save your data.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
- Now, you need to go to the folder panel. Select Hotmail email folder and press Ctrl + Shift and select the last email of that folder.
- After this, just simply click on the “Delete” option.
- Open the deleted items folder, select all emails by clicking on the “Select All” option and click the “Delete” button.
- After doing this step, a pop-up window will occur, and click on “Yes”.
Users can choose this method to delete multiple emails from Hotmail. But this method is having some major drawbacks which we have mentioned below.
Limitations of Manual Method
- This manual method is not safe and secure.
- User can lose all their important data in between the process.
- By using this method, the user can only open the saved data in Outlook.
- This is a time-consuming method.
These are some of the major limitations which this method has. You can still use this method at your own risk. You can avoid these limitations by using the other method i.e. automated solution.
Key Features of The Professional Tool
- Users can save the data in a file format such as EML, PST, PDF, MBOX, etc.
- You can apply the “Date Range” filter option to sort the emails date-wise.
- This tool saves all the attachments with the emails.
- The software gives an option of “Incremental Backup”.
- The tool also maintains the folder hierarchy.
- Enables support to export emails from Outlook.com
In this blog, we have discussed that “How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail”. We have mentioned 2 different methods to delete Hotmail emails in bulk. But the manual method which we have is not safe and also has some drawbacks. So, to overcome those there is a professional solution. This is reliable and safe solution to delete emails from Hotmail.