How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail?
In Summary: Most of us use the Hotmail email service for professional purposes and some of us use it for personal reasons. We exchange thousands of emails from our Hotmail account and with time storage space reduces. So, to free up storage space we need to delete multiple emails from Hotmail account. Now, read this technical guide to learn about the solution to remove Hotmail emails.
5 Steps Process to Delete Hotmail Emails
- Step 1: Download and Run the Software
- Step 2: Select File Format to backup
- Step 3: Click on Delete After Download
- Step 4: Finally, click on the Start button
But, before going to know about how to delete Hotmail emails in bulk, first, let’s see what is user’s query is related to delete emails in Hotmail in bulk.
“Hello, Myself Adam. I want to remove all emails from my Hotmail account. However, deleting emails manually is a big and time-consuming task. Because I have more than 1,000 emails in my account. I want a method that can delete multiple emails from Hotmail in bulk and without taking much time as I don’t want to waste my time. Please provide me with a solution to this. Thanks in advance!”
“Hey, I am Laura. I want to save all emails in my system and after that, I want to delete Hotmail emails in bulk. Because my storage space is almost full. But I can’t directly delete all of them as I have some important emails in my account which I can’t afford to lose.”
If you are having the same query as above or any similar query then there is no need to panic. You are at the right place; you can get solutions to all your queries. Just follow this article thoroughly.
Hotmail – Short Overview
Hotmail mailing application is one of the most popular email services available. A lot of email service applications are there like Thunderbird, Gmail, etc. and Hotmail is one of them. Hotmail provides several free features to its users. It gives enough storage space for each Hotmail account. This Hotmail mailing service is safe and secure. You can access your data from anywhere just by using a web browser.
After knowing some important information about this delete multiple emails in Hotmail task. Now, it’s time to know all the solutions that can help us remove emails from Hotmail in Bulk.
How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail
You can delete emails from Hotmail by using these methods which are mentioned below:
- Delete All Emails from Hotmail using Automated Solution
- Remove Hotmail Emails in Bulk Manually
Now, move on to the below part and learn about the first techniques.
Automated Solution to Remove All Emails From Hotmail
To use this professional tool, you need to download and install the Hotmail Backup Software to remove emails from Hotmail in bulk. With this tool, you can easily backup your Hotmail emails, and then, you can delete all the emails from Hotmail after backup hotmail mailbox data.
- Firstly, you need to download and install the tool to delete emails in Hotmail in bulk.
- Enter the credentials of your Hotmail account in the software to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
- Then, Select any file format – EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, PST, VCF, and ICS.
- After that, select “Delete After Download” to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
- Click on “Browse” and select any specific location to save the files.
- Finally, click on the “Start” button to delete emails in Hotmail in bulk.
So, after doing the above steps your emails will be deleted from your Hotmail account and your data will be saved at the desired location.
Now, if you don’t buy the software and looking for a manual solution. Then, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail – Manual Method
You can delete all your emails from Hotmail by using this method. So, for this, you need to complete some prerequisites. Firstly, install MS Outlook on your system. After that, configure the Hotmail account to Outlook. After completing these prerequisites, you can move further.
Method 1: Delete Emails one by one
- Log in with your Hotmail account credentials.
- Select the “Hotmail message” you want to delete.
- Then, to proceed, click the “Delete” button.
Repeat the process to delete multiple emails in Hotmail one at a time.
Method 2: Eliminate the Hotmail Folder with Unlimited Emails
- Access your Hotmail account to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
- Select the “folder” to be deleted by clicking on it.
- Select Empty Folder from the context menu when you right-click on the folder.
- Then, click the “Delete All” button.
Method 3: Remove Emails from Hotmail
- By using the configured account, launch MS Outlook.
- Then, Click on the “Export” button to delete emails in Hotmail in bulk.
- Now, you have to select the Hotmail account and all the email folders.
- After that, browse a location to save your data.
- Then, Click on the “Finish” button to delete multiple emails from Hotmail.
- , Now, you need to go to the folder panel. Select the Hotmail email folder press Ctrl + Shift and select the last email of that folder.
- After that, simply click on the “Delete” option.
- Open the deleted items folder, select all emails by clicking on the “Select All” option, and click the “Delete” button.
- Finally, After doing this step, a pop-up window will occur and click on “Yes”.
Method 4: Erase Hotmail Emails from Mailbox
- Log in to your Outlook.com account to delete multiple emails in Hotmail.
- Then, Click on the “email” to be removed to select it.
- When you right-click on an email, choose delete from the context menu.
Users can choose this method to delete multiple emails from Hotmail. But this method has some major drawbacks which we have mentioned below.
Limitations of Manual Method
- With this method, you can erase one email at a time
- This manual method is not safe and secure.
- User can lose all their important data in between the process.
- By using this method, the user can only open the saved data in Outlook.
- This is a time-consuming method.
These are some of the major limitations which this method has. You can still use this method at your own risk. You can avoid these limitations by using another method i.e. automated solution.
Key Features of The Professional Tool
- Users can save the data in a file format such as EML, PST, PDF, MBOX, etc.
- You can apply the “Date Range” filter option to sort the emails date-wise.
- This tool saves all the attachments with the emails.
- The software gives an option of “Incremental Backup”.
- The tool also maintains the folder hierarchy.
- Enables support to export emails from Outlook.com
In this blog, we have discussed “How to Delete Multiple Emails from Hotmail”. We have mentioned 2 different methods to remove Hotmail emails in bulk. But the manual method which we have is not safe and also has some drawbacks. So, to overcome those there is a professional solution. This is a reliable and safe solution to erase emails from Hotmail.
Frequently Asked Question
Q 1: Is it possible to delete all emails from a specific sender in Hotmail?
Ans: Yes. Use the recommended software and fill up the filter settings with the Sender’s email address. As a result, the toolkit will delete all emails from a sender.
Q 2: Is it possible for Hotmail to delete emails on its own?
Ans: No. Users must erase the delete all emails from hotmail one at a time.
Q 3: What is the quickest way to erase old Hotmail emails?
Ans: The professional method described above can be used to delete old Hotmail emails directly from the account.