Instantly Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365
Email attachments play a vital role in every email client application, be it Outlook 365 or any other, especially when the data is in the form of images, videos, PDF files, or other items. Now many users remain confused over the task of exporting these attached files to their local storage. Keeping that in mind, we are going to describe a step-by-step tutorial on how to Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365 mailbox to local storage.
Now, saving every attached file to a desktop can be a tedious task, wasting a lot of time. So let’s analyze how to download attachments from Outlook Office 365 in a short period.
Also Read: Top 3 Ways to Extract Attachments from Outlook PST Emails
So let’s get started!
First, let’s start with the manual steps:
Download Attachments from Office 365 Manually
So, for the case when you are getting an email containing multiple attachments, here is how you can download attachments from Outlook 365 to a single folder on your local storage:
- Open your Outlook 365 mailbox.
- Then, You will find a “Download All” option (link) around the attachments, which will export a zip file of the attached files. (You will find this ZIP file in the Downloads folder.)
- Now click on File and then click Save Attachments option.
- After that, under Save All Attachments, select the data items you desire to save.
- Then, Tap on the Ctrl key and hold long to add or remove selective data items.
- Then, Tap on the Shift key and hold long to choose multiple attachments in your list.
5. Click on OK.
6. Finally, choose the desired folder to save the files >> Click OK.
Read More: Does PST File Contain Attachments
Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365
- Go to your Outlook 365 Inbox to Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365.
- Select the attached file that you want to download and right-click >> click on Save All (Or you can press Shift+Command+E on your keyboard as a short-cut)
- Now click on the Save All Attachments option.
- Navigate to the desired location >> click Choose
- Now open the email containing the desired attached files >> click on the Preview option
- Now select the files that you want to download.
- Click right on any email >> Save As >> Select the desired location for the file.
- Click on Choose.
What if there are Bulk Emails containing multiple attachments and you can’t download attachments from Office 365 with above steps?
Quick Solution to Download Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365 (Recommended)
The above manual steps were to download multiple attachments from a single email in Outlook 365. If users have bulk emails and want to download attachments from multiple emails in Office 365 quickly, then as a safe and instant solution, Outlook Attachment Extractor is highly recommended.
The software to automatically download attachments from Outlook 365 reduces the manual task by 90% and takes the lead to download attachments from Office 365 without any hassle.
Here are the four simple steps to download attachments from Office 365
Working Steps of the Software
Step 1: First, download and install the software to Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365
Step 2: Then, select Auto-Locate Mac Outlook 2019/2016/Office 365 Profiles or Mac Outlook 2011 Identities option
Step 3: After that, choose the destination location to save the resultant attachment files
Step 4: Finally, click on the Export button to start the process to Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365.
Here is the demo version of the software that provides you the facility to download the first 25 email attachments from your Office 365 account.
Moreover, if you want to create a backup all your Office 365 data, then you can try PCVita Office 365 Backup this tool is capable to take backup of Office 365 entire data along with emails, contacts, calendars, and other data items in bulk. The tool provides the facility to save email messages into PST and EML file formats on your desktop.
Furthermore, you can restore the locally saved PST file to Office 365 mailbox with the help of the Restore option provided by the O365 Backup & Restore software.
Users can use both manual steps as well as automated solutions to Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365. But in situations where the user is unable to download attachments from Office 365 due to very huge data, we would recommend using the automated software as it will avoid the data loss fears and quickly export Outlook 365 attached files to your local storage.
Frequently Asked Question
Is it possible to download attachments from multiple emails in Office 365?
Currently, the native capability of Office 365 does not allow mass downloading of attachments from multiple emails. Users have to open each email separately and download the attachment.
Can I use PowerShell to download attachments from multiple Office 365 emails?
Yes, in Office 365, PowerShell scripting can be used to automate the process of downloading attachments from multiple emails. You can use PowerShell to access your inbox, retrieve emails, and extract attachments.
Can I download attachments from certain Office 365 mailbox folders or categories?
Depending on the tool or script used, this may include options to filter emails based on folders, categories, or other criteria to selectively download attachments.