Instantly Download All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365
Email attachments play a vital role in every email client application, be it Outlook 365 or any other, specially when the data is in the form of images, videos, PDF files, or other items. Now many users remain confused over the task to export these attached files to their local storage. Keeping that in mind, we are going to describe a step by step tutorial on how to download attachments from multiple emails in Office 365 mailbox to local storage.
Now, saving every attached file to desktop can be a tedious task, wasting hell lot of time. So let’s analyze how to download attachments from Outlook Office 365 in a really short time span.
Also Read: Top 3 Ways to Extract Attachments from Outlook PST Emails
So let’s get started!
First let’s start with the manual steps:
Download Attachments from Office 365 Manually
So, for the case when you are getting an email containing multiple attachments, here is how you can download attachment from Outlook 365 to a single folder on your local storage:
- Open your Outlook 365 mailbox.
- You will find a “Download All” option (link) around the attachments, which will export a zip file of the attached files. (You will find this ZIP file in the Downloads folder.)
- Now click on File and then click Save Attachments option.
- Under Save All Attachments, select the data items you desire to save.
- Tap on the Ctrl key and hold long to add or remove selective data items.
- Tap on the Shift key and hold long to choose multiple attachments in your list.
5. Click on OK.
6. Choose the desired folder to save the files >> Click OK.
Download All Attachments from Office 365 for Mac
- Go to your Outlook 365 Inbox.
- Select the attached file that you want to download and right-click >> click on Save All (Or you can press Shift+Command+E on your keyboard as a short-cut)
- Now click on Save All Attachments option.
- Navigate to the desired location >> click Choose
- Now open the email containing desired attached files >> click on the Preview option
- Now select the files that you want to download.
- Click right on any email >> Save As >> select the desired location for the file.
- Click on Choose.
What if there are Bulk Emails containing multiple attachments and you can’t download attachments from Office 365 with above steps?
Quick Solution to Download Attachments from Multiple Emails in Office 365 (Recommended)
The above manual steps were to download multiple attachments from a single email in Outlook 365. If users have bulk emails and want to download attachments from multiple emails in Office 365 quickly, then as a safe and instant solution, Outlook Attachment Extractor is highly recommended.
The software to automatically download attachments from Outlook 365 reduces the manual task by 90% and takes the lead to download attachments from Office 365 without any hassle.
Here are the four simple steps to download attachments from Office 365
Step 1: First, download and install the software
Step 2: Now, select Auto-Locate Mac Outlook 2019/2016/Office 365 Profiles or Mac Outlook 2011 Identities option
Step 3: Choose the destination location to save the resultant attachment files
Step 4: At last, click on the Export button to start the process.
The software is also available for Windows versions to download attachments from Office 365
Here is the demo version of the software that provides you the facility to download the first 25 email attachments from your Office 365 account.
Moreover, if you want to create a backup all your Office 365 data, then you can try PCVita Office 365 Backup this tool is capable to take backup of Office 365 entire data along with emails, contacts, calendars, and other data items in bulk. The tool provides the facility to save email messages into PST and EML file formats on your desktop.
Furthermore, you can restore the locally saved PST file to Office 365 mailbox with the help of the Restore option provided by the O365 Backup & Restore software.
Although users can use both manual steps as well as automated solution to download attachments from multiple emails in Office 365. But in situations where the user is unable to download attachments from Office 365 due to very huge data, we would recommend to use the automated software as it will avoid the data loss fears and quickly export Outlook 365 attached files to your local storage.