How to Save Pages from a PDF Using 3 Different Techniques?
Several users might want to cut down a large PDF file into smaller parts, it can be based on the important pages and or it needs to be segregated into different sections. Dividing a PDF file into multiple parts makes it easier for users if they want to share it with others via email. However, they don’t have the option to save pages from a PDF and keep it in a separate file.
If you are in this kind of situation and looking for a working solution, then this post will surely be going to provide the best technique to save selected pages from PDF.
Firstly, let’s see why a user requires to save certain pages of PDF.
Some of the Reasons for Splitting the PDF Document
- Gives Clarity: When a PDF document has several pages which contain hard and complex information to understand. To make it easier, users can extract pages from PDF and split them into multiple sections which brings more clarity while reading the information.
- Ease of Sharing: providing short and crisp information makes it easier for the other user. So, dividing the PDF file into multiple sections can help users to pick and share with others. And becomes easier to share small PDF files instead of large documents which take time to load and share.
- Productivity Enhancement
To save pages from a PDF into different files can help in faster transmission which enhances work productivity. Moreover, it helps in determining the needful information quickly. It saves time.
Now, let’s move to the techniques that are available and can be used…
Quick-Step Solution to Extract PDF Pages
- Download the Tool and add files.
- Mark the Split option.
- Under the Split/Merge tab select the split option.
- set the destination of the folder to save files.
- Press the Split button to extract selective pages.
Extract Pages From PDF File Using the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Application
If you have a professional version of Adobe Acrobat, then the task of splitting a PDF file becomes easier. Just follow the instructions which we have explained below:
- Switch on the system, run the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and open the PDF file in it.
- To save pages from a PDF move to the Tool tab and hit the Organize Pages to open Organize Pages options.
- Now find the Split button and press it.
- Now provide the needful information like – Number of Pages, File Size, and Top-Level Bookmarks.
- Finally, search and fix a location path to save the file and click the OK button.
Note – The basic available Adobe version does not provide the of Splitting the PDF file. The professional version only allows. So, this method is applicable only if the user has the Professional version of the Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Use Google Chrome To Save Pages from a PDF Documents
There is another method to segregate it using Google Chrome. It could be called an indirect method of splitting an Adobe PDF document. Although this can also generate the required results for users.
- Find the location of the PDF file in the system and right-click on it. Choose the Open With option and select Google Chrome.
- The PDF file will open, now press the Print button and select the Save as PDF option in the destination, then choose the Mode in the Pages section.
- Finally, set the destination to save the newly created file and hit the Save button and then it will Extract Pages from PDF into a new PDF file.
Here, users get the various page modes like Only Even/Odd Pages, All pages, and Custom (option to add the range Ex-: 5-6,11,13-19). However, this method is not good for dividing multiple files. As it takes a lot of time to split them. For splitting multiple/Large PDf files use the trusted and reliable tool which we will discuss in the next section. Also, if the user wants to split password protected PDF file then they have to use software that can make this task possible.
How to Save Pages from a PDF Using the Finest Solution
The highest majority of the people might not have the pro version of Adobe Acrobat. The Yearly or monthly subscription is higher for them. So, they try to find an alternative solution which can save their expenses. So, here we can say that the PDF File Splitter Tool is there that can divide the large and multiple PDF files into smaller sections without losing any file data.
Moreover, this software is economical as compared with the Adobe Professional version. Be it a file with a password protected or a normal file. It can split both of them. If the PDF file too large to open, then this software can easily split them. Also, it is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
By using this software, users get different splitting modes such as – Split PDF by (page, Each page, Page Range, Size (MB), Even & Odd Pages). Providing these modes makes it convenient to choose and split them. Moreover, this tool can also merge large PDF files into one file .
Explained Steps to Save Pages from a PDF Using This Software
Clearly, we have discussed the tool working with proper instructions. Follow them and save certain pages by splitting them.
- On your local machine download and install the utility and launch it to save selected pages from PDF files.
- Under the Options section, click the Split button. To divide the PDF file(s) press the Add File(s)/Add Folder option. Then press the Next button to save pages from a PDF file.
- Now, choose the split types like – Split by Size(MB), split by page range, Split by page.
- After split type selection, use the Change button to set the location to save the resultant PDF files.
- Finally, hit the Split button to extract pages from PDF by splitting them.
In this write-up, I have explained the two absolute best methods to professionally save pages from a PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Pro and the automated PDF File Splitter Tool.
The Acrobat Pro version can become a high-cost investment, especially if you are only looking to extract pages from PDF because Acrobat is an all-in-one facility for PDF files. Moreover, if your PDF files have page extraction restrictions and you don’t know the permission password then, this tool won’t help you much.
To overcome all the aforementioned limitations you can go for an automated PDF splitter to save selected pages from PDF. It is a robust and affordable tool developed to split or merge PDFs. Also, it does not need a password to bypass page extraction restrictions.
Choose whichever tool suits you the best!
Q1: Is it possible to save individual Pages of a PDF file?
Q2: Does the tool causes any file formatting issue or changes the original structure of the files
No, while using the software, it doesn’t change the formatting or the original structure of the files. Moreover, the tool provides security to your data. Hence it is a safe utility.
Q3: Can we use this software to save pages from multiple PDF files?
Yes, this tool was developed to handle and save pages from PDF files.