How to Split a PDF Into Two Parts – A Complete Guide
Summary: Are you searching for methods on how to split a PDF into two parts? If yes, then continue reading, as here we have mentioned the prominent solutions to split PDF files easily.
PDF is a globally accepted standard document format used to view, print, and share data. It preserves all the fonts, formatting, graphics, and color of any document regardless of the application and platform used to open it. However, there are many users who face oversized PDF files issues and want to reduce its size. To overcome this problem, split a PDF into two parts is the best way.
Thus after considering the issue, we have come up with different solutions that can resolve your problem quickly. Read the complete post and split your file without any extra effort.
People also ask
- How to split up a pdf file?
- Want to know how can I split PDF files into multiple parts?
- How to split pdf pages in half?
Methods to Split a PDF Into Two Parts
In the subsequent section, you will get the relevant solution that can help you solve this problem.
1. Use Adobe Acrobat DC (High Priced Method)
2. Use SysTools PDF Split Tool (Affordable & Effective)
Let’s understand both in a detailed manner.
Split PDF Files Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (if Available)
If you have purchased a version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, which is a costly application. Then follow the below-given instructions carefully:
- Open a PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Then go to the Tool tab and select the Organize Pages option so that, Organize Pages toolset appear.
- From there, click on Split button.
- Add necessary information like – Number of Pages, File Size, and Top-Level Bookmarks.
- Next, choose the target location and then click on OK.
Also Read: How to Split Password Protected PDF File?
Expert Solution to Split a PDF Into Two Parts (Most Affordable)
SysTools PDF Split Tool is the best and yet safest alternative of Adobe. It lets the users split PDF files quickly. The interface of the software is highly self-instructive and user-friendly so that users with no technical knowledge can also split PDF files. Also, the tool takes care of the orientation, layout, structure, formatting of your document. In addition to this, users can also combine PDF files using this tool.
Now, let’s see the steps to split a PDF file into two parts with this application:
- Download & run the application in your system (available for Mac and Windows)
- Now, Choose the Split option
3. Load the file using Add file(s) or Add Folder option
4. Now, enable the radio button next to Split by Range option and enter the page range of the first half part of your PDF file
5. After that, click on Change and add the desired location to save the output file
6. Finally, click on the Split button to begin the process
Done, in these few simple steps, you can easily split PDF files into two or more parts.
Note: The chosen range of your PDF is now saved as a different PDF file. For the second part, repeat the same process and add the remaining pages of your PDF file in the page range box.
Well, in this post, we have discussed the methods to split a PDF into two parts. We have mentioned the best approaches to split your PDF in whatever way you want. The manual method using the Adobe Acrobat application is not recommended due to its high cost. So, most users rely on the automated solution as it is more affordable and powerful which gives you the best results.