How to Import Mails from Rediffmail to Outlook? Manually
Do you have no idea how to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook? if yes, then don’t worry, read the complete article to get your perfect and correct answer.
“How to download all mails from Rediffmail to Outlook” – This is the most searched query on the internet by Rediffmail users. Most of the time it happens when we don’t get the perfect features in our currently using email client that we want.
Because of these problems, we have to transfer data from one email client to another. Like that, Rediffmail lags in providing advanced features. And if we talk about the best and most advanced email clients, then the very first name that comes to our mind is Outlook.
We all know that Outlook is a widely used email client around the world. It provides many advanced features and capabilities to users this application stores complete important data like Emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc.
“Hello there, I use Rediffmail for both personal and business-related communication. However, I am now having several issues when I am using this application. That’s why I set up Outlook on my computer. But I need all of my old data transferred over from Rediffmail to the Outlook email client. I am unable to Import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook since I do not know how to do it. Could someone point me in the direction of the most effective approaches?”
Manual Methods to Download All Mails from Rediffmail to Outlook
Here I will show you how to connect Rediffmail to Outlook to backup Rediffmail Inbox for Windows. All the steps are mentioned below:
- Open Outlook email client.
- And then hit the “File” tab and choose the “Add Account” option.
- Now choose the “POP or IMAP” option from the screen.
- Next, put the server-related details and enter the login details of the Rediffmail.
- Now hit the “More Settings” option and enter the extra details.
- Lastly, hit the “Next” icon to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook.
Both accounts have been successfully connected to download emails from Rediffmail to Outlook. Users will now get copies of the emails in each of their accounts. Keep in mind that you only connected the accounts, thus, you must maintain both of them.
Users of Windows may benefit from using this method. But what if you are working on a Mac OS? I am aware that there are not a lot of processes available for Mac OS. However, there is no need to be concerned as we have provided you with an explanation of one of the most effective and straightforward solutions to import your Rediffmail emails to Outlook locally on your PC.
Reliable Solution to Import Mails from Rediffmail to Outlook
The Mac IMAP Backup Tool is a sophisticated and reliable solution to download old emails from Rediffmail to Outlook with complete information. The solution is best for Mac OS because the tool provides many advance and superior features to import Rediffmail emails to Outlook. Like users can import unlimited data from Rediffmail into Outlook in bulk. Also, users can import selected data as per their needs. The software provides multiple file formats to save the data into any format as per their needs. All the features and capabilities are mentioned below:
How to Download Emails from Rediffmail to Outlook?
- Download and install the tool successfully on your system.
- Now choose “Rediffmail” from the list and enter the login details of the Rediffmail account.
- Next, all the folders and subfolders will show on the panel, and select the required email from here.
- After that, select the “PST” format from the Export type list to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook.
- And then, click on the “Advance Settings” option.
- From here you can select the required filter option like split Outlook PST file by size and export selected data via date range
- And then browse the saving location as per your requirements.
- Lastly, hit the “Start Backup” icon to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook.
Now you will get the PST file at the selected location. Next, we will import this PST file into Outlook using the given steps below:
- Simply open Outlook and hit the File tab.
- Now choose “Open & Import” >> “Import/Export” and choose the “Import from another program or file” option.
- Next, select the “Outlook Data file(.PST)” option from the list.
- After that, locate the saved PST file and hit the “Next” icon.
- Lastly, select the folder, where you want to import the PST file.
Your procedure will successfully be completed.
Superior Features and Capabilities of the Tool?
- This tool provides multiple saving formats including PST, MBOX, PDF, EML, MSG, TXT, EMLX, etc.
- Also, users can import multiple emails in bulk with attachments. The tool shows complete folders and subfolders on the panel. So, users can import the selected data as per their needs.
- The software is an independent and standalone tool, so there is no need to install any application like Outlook or any third-party tool to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook.
- Original folders hierarchy will be preserved during the process and also all the email components like Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Date, Formatting, Inline, Colours, Images, Attachments, etc.
- Also, allow users to divide big PST files into Smaller Parts using the “Split PST option” as per their requirements.
- Users can import the data via the date range, and also allow users to delete emails after the import process will be done.
In this article, we went through the steps necessary to import mails from Rediffmail to Outlook manually as well as by using a third-party service. Users of Windows OS may successfully implement manual approaches. However, if you are using Mac OS, you should get help from the expert solution described. The software comes with a free demo version; thus, go and get the demo edition to observe how the utility works to download all messages from Rediffmail to Outlook. The demo version is included with the software.