Summary: If you are looking for a solution to split PDF by page range then you are landed in the right place. Here, we will provide you a reliable solution that will surely help you to trim a specific range of pages from a large-sized PDF.
PDF is an abbreviation for Portable Document Format, it is one of the most commonly used file formats that enable users to view and share documents, regardless of the operating system they use. It is a non-changeable file format that can provide an option to read the text-based information without changing its data.
Sometimes PDF files get distended or contain too much information to handle at once, then it becomes a complex task for the users to manage a large size PDF file. In such situations, splitting large PDF into multiple files is the best way to handle them, so that users can easily utilize, and share the information they want.
Let’s put some light on a user query-
“A few days back I faced a query from a user that, he has a 200 pages PDF file and requires only a selected range (45-110) of pages. So, he wants a PDF Splitter tools that can split their PDF file and create a new PDF of the required pages.”
Before discussing the method for How to split PDF by page range, let’s discuss some reasons why the user needs the splitting of PDF files.
· A large-sized PDF file consumes more time while downloading, uploading, and sharing.
· Large PDF files can take a lot of time while it is being accessed or opened.
· To share the specific part of an oversized PDF file.
· Oversized PDF overwhelm the available bandwidth when posted online.
· Many email clients restrict the oversized PDF files that can be sent over the network.
· Sharing of oversized file sometimes freeze or hang the system which may also lead to file corruption.
· Open and read PDF files with any PDF reader quickly.
· Easy to share a selected range of pages of the PDF file with others.
· Working with small PDF files helps users to find needed information quickly.
· Easily print the required data of a PDF file.
· Help users to save storage space by discarding the unnecessary data of the file.
Let’s move toward the solution part
To resolve the problem faced by the many users due to the oversized size PDF file, two methods are discussed below –
Many users prefer free online services to split PDF by page range. But always remember, these free services come with a wide range of disadvantages and risks. Some of them are mentioned below:
1. When you are using online services to split PDF file then, there are many chances that the security of your documents become compromised.
2. Online services also take more time to split large size PDF files by page range and you might not get the final result in the same format you are expecting.
3. If you do not have a reliable internet connection, then you are not able to split a file.
The PDF Split and Merge software allow users to split PDF by page range without possessing any trouble. It provides “Add Files” or “Add Folder” option to add PDF multiple PDF files into the software for fast execution. The interface of the software is highly self-instructive and user friendly so that users do not need any prior technical knowledge to break large PDF files. The software takes care of orientation, layout, structure, formatting of your document, and maintains the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
It is an eminent utility that allows users to split multiple files by Page Number, Page Range, Size, Each Page, Odd&Even Page without any file size limitation.
Split by Page: This option allows users to take out desired pages from the PDF file by giving the number of pages you required.
Split by Page Range: It allows users to take out a selected range of pages from the large PDF file.
Split by Size: Using this option you can split your PDF according to size at your convenience.
Split by Each Page: You can split each page of a PDF file into separate files.
Split by Even Page: By this option, users can split all the even-numbered PDF pages.
Split by Odd Page: By this option, users can split all the odd-numbered PDF pages.
Step 1. Download, install, and run the PDF Split and Merge software.
Step 2. Click Add File(s) or Add Folder option to select multiple PDF files.
Step 3. Choose the Split option from the list available in the software panel and then click on the Next button.
Step 4. Select the “Split By Page Range” option to split PDFs by range and then click on the Split button.
Step 5. After the completion of the splitting process, a confirmation message is displayed.
1- Separate large PDF into multiple files for fast execution.
2- Maintains formatting, layout, structure, and keep attachments in the output PDF files.
3- No limitations are imposed on the Number of PDF Files to split and merge.
4- It provides an option to skip attachments from the output file.
5- Allow users to Split the password-protected PDF files.
6- Compatible with all versions of the Windows Operating System and supports all versions of Adobe PDF files.
7- Allows to merge large PDF files into one document
At some point, you might experience the need to split PDF by page range. This simple task might require a lot of effort if you do not know the right procedure. So, above we have mentioned a very simple and reliable method in a detailed way that will resolve all the problems faced by users while separating large PDF into multiple files.