How to Transfer Google Docs to OneDrive in an Effortless Manner?
Moving data in the cloud is not new for the users. As the number of cloud service providers is growing daily, so is the choice of users to store and manage data. Nowadays, each user has multiple accounts to fulfill all their requirements. The amount of free storage space offered by the cloud is always limited in every application. This is the reason users use one or two cloud services like an account of Google Drive and OneDrive. Therefore, when a user came across any storage space issue, he or she starts shifting data between the cloud services. Similar to this, there is one common query asked by the users is how to transfer Google Docs to OneDrive? In order to know about the same, one needs to go through the blog completely.
“I have around 50 files in my Google Docs and I want to transfer all of them to OneDrive account as I prefer to use that account mostly. Moreover, there is some storage space issue also going on in my Google Drive account. But, the problem is that I do not know how it can be done without any loss of data. If anyone out there have any solution regarding the same, please suggest.”
About Google Docs & OneDrive
Before jumping directly to the solution, it is important to clear the concept of both the cloud services to better know how to transfer Google Docs to OneDrive. Therefore, have a look at a brief overview discussed below:
It is an online word processor that lets the users to create and format the text documents and collaborate with others in real time. With the help of Google Docs, a user can do following things:
- One can easily upload a Word document and migrate it to a Google document.
- One is allowed to invite other users also and let them collaborate on a single document and give them right to edit, comment or view access.
- Also, let users have a look at the revision history of documents and roll back to the previous version anytime.
- A user is also allowed to download a Google document on the desktop as a Word, HTML, PDF, etc.
- One can translate a document into multiple languages.
OneDrive is integrated with Microsoft Office that allows users to store any type of file. In addition, users are also allowed to access applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents in the OneDrive. It also lets the users to create and share folders, edit Office documents, edit documents in browsers simultaneously. Apart from all this, a user is also allowed to integrate with Facebook, roll backup camera automatically and email slide shows in OneDrive.
As it is clear till now that both storage services are unique in their own. Therefore, due to the reasons like storage issue, or for any particular features, users want to transfer Google Docs to OneDrive.
How Can I Move Google Docs to OneDrive in a Seamless Manner?
Depending upon the requirements of users, most of the users want to migrate Google Docs to OneDrive. As files are stored in Google Docs so they are in Google Drive automatically. Hence, the process of Google documents to OneDrive migration is nothing but moving from Google Drive files to OneDrive. The only question here is, how? This process can be performed in a reliable way with the help of some professional solution.
Google Drive to OneDrive Migration tool is one such application that let users move G Drive files to OneDrive for business, including PDFs, TXT, DOCX, etc. Apart from all this, it also let users to migrate archives files, MP3, JPEG, photos, etc., in a proper way. It is capable to transfer password protected documents to OneDrive also. Whenever a user transfer Google Docs to OneDrive, it provides an option to migrate, to read, write, and comments permissions. A user is allowed to install and run this application on any version of Microsoft Windows and Linux OS.
Easy Working Steps to Transfer Google Docs to OneDrive
Initiate with downloading the software on either your Windows or Linux machine.
- Install the software and provide the activation code to begin working on it. The activation code has been sent to your registered Email ID.
- After this, choose the Source platform as G Suite and destination as Office 365 from the Setup screen.
- Provide the necessary details of Admin G Suite as a Source and validate them.
- Next, on the destination tab, add the details of Admin Office 365 account and validate them to move further.
- After that, add the users into the software panel via the provided options.
- Last step is to authorise the added users and begin the process by clicking on Start Migration.
Whenever a user thinks of moving data between the storage services, there is always a risk of data loss. Thus, to transfer Google Docs to OneDrive in a seamless manner, a user can take help of this Migrator application. However, there is no reliable manual solution available that one can use, so, moving to some trustworthy software will be a smart move.