Zoho Mail Not Syncing with Outlook – Resolve the Error Here
Outlook is a widely used email client application for communicating and managing daily tasks. Outlook 2019 has many advanced features and no such file size restrictions for storing data. In today’s era, many Zoho Mail users want to sync Zoho with Outlook. However, sometimes, user face Zoho mail not syncing with Outlook issue.
If you have the same query and want to know how to fix it, this blog will help you. Here you will first find out step by step how to manually configure or synchronize Zoho emails with Outlook. Next, we will move to reasons and solution why the Zoho account is not syncing with Outlook. Read on to get the fruitful solution.
User Queries on Zoho Mail Not Syncing with Outlook
“I am using Outlook 2016. While my Gmail account is working properly, I was unable to connect Zoho Mail to it. What should I do now? Can someone guide me on how to access Zoho Mail in Outlook 2016? Thanks.”
Steps to Configure Zoho Mail in Outlook – IMAP Setting
Steps to configure Zoho Mail Account in Outlook are as follows;
Step 1. Login to your Zoho Mail account.
Step 2. Click on Settings >> Mail Accounts >> IMAP Access >> Enable IMAP Access
Step 3. Now start Outlook application in your system.
Step 4. Go to File menu and select Add Account.
Step 5. Select ‘Manual setup or additional server types’, and click Next
Step 6. Select ‘POP or IMAP’ in the ‘Choose Service’, and click Next.
Step 7. In the ‘Add Account‘ section, provide the details:
- Enter Your name and email address in User Information.
- Select IMAP from the Account Type option in Server Information.
- Incoming Server: imap.zoho.com
- Outgoing Server: smtp.zoho.com
- In the Logon Information, provide Zoho account username and password.
Step 8. Click on More Settings button.
Step 9. In Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and check Use same settings as my incoming server.
Step 10. Select Advanced tab and enter server port number carefully
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
- Select SSL from the drop down menu for encrypted connection.
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Again select SSL for the encrypted connection.
- Click OK.
- You will be taken back to the “Add a new email account” section.
- Click Test Account Settings to review the configuration information.
Step 11. If the tests are successful, Outlook will display a popup. Click on Close.
POP Settings for Configuration
The procedure is the same in the POP settings, but there are some changes in some parts, which are listed below:
Step 2. Login in to Zoho Mail, click Setting >> Mail Accounts >> POP >> Enable POP Access.
Step 7. In ‘Add Account‘ provide the follow details:
- In Server Information, select POP as Account Type
- Incoming Server: pop.zoho.com
- Outgoing Server: smtp.zoho.com
Step 10. In the Advanced tab, enter server port number:
- Incoming Server (POP3): 995
- Check the “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” checkbox.
Points to Remember to Avoid Zoho Mail Not Syncing with Outlook Issue
When configuring Zoho Mail in Outlook, make sure you have entered all the information correctly. Let’s look at the important points you need to remember to successfully configure Zoho to Outlook:
- Server information: Ensure that you have entered the correct server configuration information for incoming and outgoing servers to avoid errors.
- Port Number: There are different port numbers in IMAP or POP. Make sure you have the correct port number according to IMAP or POP setting.
- Password: Check your Password properly and ensure that you checked the Remember Password box.
Suggestion: If you still unsuccessful and Zoho Mail not syncing with Outlook application, you can try Zoho Backup tool. This utility allows you to easily and quickly access Zoho mail in Outlook. To do this, the software provides multiple saving options like PST, MBOX, EML and MSG. You need to select the PST file and the software perform the Zoho Mail PST Migration that can be easily access in Outlook application.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) is an effective way to increase the security of your account. Make sure that you entered the correct MFA information while configuring the Zoho email account in Outlook. For example- codes generated by smartphone apps, fingerprints, codes sent to the email address, answers to personal security questions, etc.
Check your Zoho Mail connection in webmail and check whether there is an outage or not due to this problem. If Zoho emails are not syncing with Outlook, contact the Zoho support team.
To resolve Zoho Mail Not Syncing with Outlook, we discussed the step by step solution in the above blog. Here we explained the process to configure Zoho mail in Outlook application. Also discussed the important point that you have to consider in order to successfully access Zoho in Outlook application and to avoid problems.