How to Move Email from Gmail to Yahoo Account? – 3 Step Solution
The blog is depicting the strategies to Move email from Gmail to Yahoo account. But it is found that a lot of users are searching for a solution to import emails from Gmail to Yahoo account. All things considered, there may be a circumstance that you are a client of Gmail and not happy with the limitations of Gmail. Thus, we should not make additional suppositions now and simply burrow for the correct solution.
Read More for Yahoo to Gmail Migration
How to Forward Gmail Messages to Yahoo Mail
There is no direct method using which you can transfer emails from your Gmail account to Yahoo. In order to do this, you have to follow this 3-step process.
- Configure Yahoo Account to Outlook Desktop
- Export emails from Gmail in PST file format
- Import the resultant PST file to Yahoo Account via Outlook
Step 1: Configure Yahoo Account to Outlook Desktop
To move email from Gmail to Yahoo account, initially, you need to change the setting of Yahoo Mail and setup Yahoo Mail to Outlook. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Yahoo Mail on any browser and log in to your account.
- Now, after login, click on your Profile Name from the top right.
- Afterward, click on the Account info button.
- From the left panel, click on Account Security.
- Here, under the Two-step verification section, disable the Phone number.
- Afterward, click on Manage App Password.
- Then, from the list of Apps, select Outlook desktop and click Generate.
- Finally, copy the code from the field and click Done.
Learn More: How to Setup Yahoo Email account in Thunderbird?
Finally, you are done with the settings of Yahoo Mail. Now, to set up Yahoo Mail to Outlook effectively, read the below steps carefully.
- Download and Open Outlook Desktop application.
- Click on the File >> Add Account.
- Now, enter the email address and click on the Connect option.
- Afterward, enter the generated code in the password field.
- Finally, click on Connect and you have successfully set up Yahoo to Outlook.
Step 2: Move Emails from Gmail in PST File
Now, the next step to move email from Gmail to Yahoo account is to export Gmail emails to Outlook PST. As Outlook supports only PST files so after taking all emails from Gmail in PST file you can directly import that file to Yahoo Mail via Outlook. Let’s see the steps to do so.
Pcvita Gmail Backup Tool. This tool supports its clients to straightforwardly move email from Gmail to Yahoo legitimately. However, it additionally permits to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo into multiple file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and PDF. It’s a tool you can absolutely depend upon. Along these lines, I would prescribe you to attempt the free demo version of this tool.
Steps to Move Gmail Email Folders using Backup tool for Gmail
- Download and Run Backup Tool for Gmail by Pcvita.
- Enter the id and password and login into your Gmail account.
- Now, select the Export type as PST file to move Gmail emails.
- Select the folders you want to export by using the Apply Filters option.
- Finally, click on the Start to move email from Gmail to Yahoo account.
Now, you have completed part 2 also, now the last part is to import the resultant PST file to Outlook.
Step 3: Import Resultant Exported PST File to Outlook
All done, the last step is to import the exported PST file to Outlook. Follow the steps stated below to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo account.
- Open Outlook Desktop Application.
- Click on the File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- Now, from the list of options, click on Import from another program or file.
- Then, browse the PST file you have exported in the last step.
- Afterward, select your Yahoo account from the options and click Next.
- Finally, finish the process and restart Outlook.
Now, you have successfully moved all your email from Gmail to Yahoo account.
The blog is depicting the most ideal approaches to move email from Gmail to Yahoo Account. The technique includes manual methodology and the automated tool. The whole process to transfer email from Gmail to Outlook contains 3 steps. In the first step, you have to configure your Yahoo account to Outlook. Then, you have to take Gmail backup on PC in PST file as Outlook only supports PST files to import and export. Afterward, the last step is to export emails from Gmail to Yahoo account by importing the resultant PST file to Outlook.
Moreover, the tool we mentioned above to export emails from Gmail to PST file is the best tool using which you can export all emails from Gmail. Also, the tool supports multiple file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and PDF. So, you can completely trust this tool also the tool is tested and verified by experts. I trust it assists with solving your query.