Sometimes you know the specific date which can be used in collecting the PST files, before or after that specific date. But the question arises how it is possible? Then it means, you are searching for "PCVITA Outlook Split PST File Tool". By Split Outlook PST by Date, you can make a list of PST files which is more relevant to you. This software is capable to provide you two lists of PST Files. User only need to know the exact date, by choosing appropriate steps the rest of work is done by the software itself.
Through this tool you have the option to select a specific date so that two lists will be available for user to split Outlook PST File by Date wise. Suppose you select the date 26/01/2021 (DD/MM/YY) then the PST files on and before this date would be in one list and the PST Files after this date would be in another list. You should be keeping in mind that the current date will go into the category of PST files before that date.
1. Files & Folder Sequence: This software can maintain an accurate folder hierarchy of the entire file(s) and folder, and split Outlook PST file by date or date range.
2. Split Outlook Contacts, Calendars: You can use this tool to split all Outlook date items such as emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals by date range.
3. Option to Search Files: The Outlook Split PST File by Date tool provides search files option that users can use to browse Outlook data files contained in the selected drive.
4. No Need of Outlook: Users can split Outlook PST by Date without installing Microsoft Outlook. It is a standalone software that split files without Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
5. Outlook & Windows Supported: This software support PST files from any Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and below versions. Also, compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) & Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008.
STEP 1: Open Tool and Add File(s), Add Folder or Search Files
STEP 2: Choose Split Option: Split by Date and Select Date
STEP 3: Also, User can Select Date Range: Start Date to End Date
STEP 4: Start Split Outlook PST File by Date Process with Live Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this software supports to split UNICODE as well a ANSI Outlook PST file by date. Users have to simply add the UNICODE PST file in the tool and apply date range.