Split Outlook PST file by year helps in easier management of the emails. It leads to an increase in efficiency in the working of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 as well. Using "PST Splitter" software, users can split Outlook PST by year and arrange PST emails on an yearly basis.
PCVITA tool renders its users an option to split Outlook PST yearly by simply providing year range within which the users want to split their files. For instance, if the user needs to split Outlook PST file by year within a time period of 2020 to 2021(example), then by providing these years, users can retrieve the files between that year range.
1. Split Password Protected File: With the help of this tool, users can easily split password protected PST files without any data loss. It is also capable to split archived Outlook PST by year.
2. Split Active / Network PST: In situations where users need to split Outlook PST file by year present on a network such as a server or split corrupt files, this tool is capable of completing these tasks.
3. Preserve Metadata of Emails: When splitting Outlook PST by year, this software also retains the metadata such as cc, bcc, attachments, etc. Also, no data loss takes place while working with this application.
4. Option to Exclude Deleted Items: Users are free to opt to include or exclude deleted emails from the process. Whether the deleted items are included or not, it doesn't hamper the folder or file hierarchy.
5. Supports ANSI & UNICODE PST: The tool efficiently splits both UNICODE and ANSI PST files by year depending upon the year range provided.
6. Split Contact & Calendars: The software is capable of splitting calendars and contacts of the PST file. It is compatible with Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 and other versions.
STEP 1: Download and Launch PCVITA Split Outlook PST by Year Tool
STEP 2: Options to Browse File(s): Add File(s), Add Folder & Search Files
STEP 3: Next, Select Split Option: Split by Year. Click on Next to Proceed
STEP 4: Next, Apply Split Value by Year Range For Example: 1990 to 2020
STEP 5: Click on Next to Start Split Process. Provides Live Status Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, users can also split the contacts and calendars of their large PST file within a specified year range.