How to Combine Two PDF Files Into One -Intuitive Guide
The most common query of many users these days is how to combine two PDF files into one PDF. In this blog, we have explained the most reliable and secure ways to combine multiple PDFs into one without any extra effort.
PDF (portable document format) is one of the most commonly used file types due to its portability. A PDF is a multi-platform document created by Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF application. It is commonly used for saving documents in a standard format that can be viewed on multiple platforms. Whether you are a Windows or Mac user, you can easily open this file on PDF reader software without any trouble. Also, it is useful because it allows the document to be printed exactly in the same way as it’s displayed on your device.
Why Do Users Want to Combine PDF?
- To avoid lost or accidental deletion of PDF files.
- Save the time consumed to open multiple files.
- Easy file handling.
- File sharing becomes easy.
- Print all the documents at once.
Note: The user can also read another post to know how to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Existing PDF Document
Combine Two PDF Files Into One by using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
To execute the process you require the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro. Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro on your local system.
- Open the Tools tab, and then click on the Combine Files option in the toolbar.
- Click on the Add Files button and select all the required PDF files.
- Once the files are selected, press the Open to confirm.
- All the selected PDF files will appear on the screen and select the files in the desired order. Click Combine for merging the PDF files.
- Once the files are combined into a new file, save this new PDF file at your location.
- To save the file, click File >Save As, you can also give a new name to this file. Finally, press the Save button.
Combine Two PDF Files into One by Using Automated Solution
If you are looking for an instant solution to combine two PDF files into one PDF, then it is highly recommended to use Tool. It is an eminent utility that allows users to combine multiple files without any file size limitation or data loss problems. Also, the software does not let users lose file properties as it preserves the file structure the same as the original document.
This software provides the Add File or Add Folder option to load the PDF files into the tool. And also provide an option to remove unwanted PDF files from the folder you want to combine. More so, the application is compatible with all versions of Adobe PDF files.
Mac users can use the program to combine their PDF files.
Steps to combine two PDF files into one
1- Launch and run the tool in your system and choose Merge option.
2- Click either on Add Files / Add Folder option to insert the files and then click on the Next button to proceed with the process.
3- Select an option to combine files.
4- Now choose any of the options either Create a New PDF or Combine into an existing PDF.
5- Finally, click on the Merge option to finalize the process.
Read more: How to Break a Large PDF File?
In the above blog, we have mentioned the manual as well as automated solution to combine two PDF files into one. But there are situations when a user does not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Therefore, we have also discussed the automated solution to combine PDF files. It is a simple, secure solution and provides results in fee simple clicks.