Import Outlook Contacts to WhatsApp Using Simple Technique
If you are Outlook user and want to know how to import Outlook contacts to WhatsApp? To get your query answered quickly, the full guide is here. In this blog you will learn the quick steps to import contacts from Outlook to WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is one of the most widely used mobile applications today. All smartphone users including Android, iOS and Blackberry users use WhatsApp for personal and business communication. However, in many situations, users cannot use their smartphone. Even in such situations, users can install WhatsApp on a laptop and continue using it without a smartphone. This app allows users to stay in touch with the people on their contact list either through messages or through online calls.
Method to Import Outlook Contacts to WhatsApp
However, there is no direct solution available to transfer Outlook contacts for WhatsApp to your phone. But don’t worry, there is a solution that can help you accomplish this task. The method is divided into two parts:
- Convert Outlook contact files to the vCard format
- Import Exported vCard file into WhatsApp
vCard is the standard file format for storing the contact information including phone numbers, email addresses, names, photos, logos, website urls, etc. It can be easily imported in various email services, email clients, email servers and devices.
Steps to Save Outlook Contact Files as VCF are as follows;
To complete this task, you need to first export Outlook contacts to PST file using Import/Export option. Then download PST to VCF converter tool on your PC. After that follow the below steps:
Step 1. Install and run the PST converter.
Step 2. Click on Add File to load .pst contacts file.
Step 3. Preview all PST file contacts information.
Step 4. Select vCard file format from the Export options.
Step 5. Click Browse and select the folder to save resultant file.
Step 6. Click on Export button to start the conversion process.
Steps to Import vCard Contacts to WhatsApp in Phone are:
This is the second phase to import Outlook contacts to WhatsApp. Here you need to import exported contacts in WhatsApp by following these steps:
Step 1. Open your phone contacts.
Step 2. Select “Import Contacts” option.
Step 3. Choose the location from where you want to save the imported file.
Step 4. Next, check the desired VCF file from the list and click OK.
Step 5. Now, you can see the status of live process.
Step 6. Once processed, all Outlook contacts will be listed in your phone contact lists.
That’s it. In this way you can easily import contacts from Outlook to WhatsApp in phone.
Why Prefer PST File Conversion Tool?
There can be many reasons for choosing this software. Also, it offers multiple features that makes it more unique and powerful. Some of them are:
- The tool has “Advanced Scan” option which can be used to scan and export damaged PST files to a healthy contacts file.
- It is a fully Windows-based utility and you can import Outlook contacts to WhatsApp on Windows 10, 8, etc.
- This application shows all email and contact folders in the software panel before export.
- It gives you a separate option to choose the storage path to save the resulting file.
- The software shows a progressive live report during the conversion process by counting the converted items and other important information.
- Supports batch converting contacts in a single attempt and save users valuable time and effort.
- The tool can convert contacts from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002.
- It does not require the installation of Outlook to start the export and import task.
- No matter, you have ANSI or UNICODE PST, the tool supports to convert both type of PST files without any hassle.
Free Import Contacts from Outlook to WhatsApp
You can download the tool for free to check its performance and efficiency. It gives freedom to export 25 items per folder. Once you are satisfied with the trial version, you can purchase the license key that let you export unlimited number of items.
WhatsApp is undoubtedly the popular messenger app. This app has been used on mobile devices, laptops and desktops to send / receive messages, pictures, videos, documents, etc. It automatically retrieves all the saved contacts from your phone so you can chat with them easily. Due to the popularity of WhatsApp, many Outlook users want to import Outlook contacts to WhatsApp. However, there is no manual method provided by Outlook and WhatsApp to perform this task. That is why we proposed the converter tool that exports contacts as vCard, which can be easily imported into WhatsApp in phone.