How to Save Outlook Calendar Event as PDF? Step-by-Step Procedure
Not able to find solutions on how to save Outlook Calendar Event as PDF? Don’t you worry as this blog contains the best possible methods to meet your needs.
As we all know, during the pandemic, people had to work from home and use their personal laptops or computers to get the work done. Now that people have started going to their workplaces, there are certain things that they might need to access at office but are not able to.
Sometimes, users might need to convert Outlook Calendar to PDF because of the events that have been marked and need to be studied. For example, having to send a Calendar to your employee to prepare for future deals or meetings.
It is true that a lot many times, users are not able to send these files due to any possible reason and have no clue on how to get things done. The best that you can do is convert the calendar as a PDF file and use the PDF to send over to your employees. We all know PDF is a file that is compatible with every platform which makes it easier to access it.
Let’s now check out how that can be done.
Quick-Witted Answer on How to Save Outlook Calendar Event as PDF
This method for conversion is the best and the most reliable solution. It has advanced features that allow a user to convert their Outlook data files and save them as PDF easily. Use the Outlook PST to PDF Converter Utility that has the ability to perform the task without causing any data loss.
The software allows the users to take each and every data stored in the Calendar and convert it to PDF file format to make it accessible in various platforms. It offers a lot of features and benefits to the users. Let’s find out what these are.
Benefits of Using Software to Convert Outlook Calendar to PDF
- Provides two modes to export data from Outlook Calendar: File and Folder modes
- Generates a PDF file that can be searched for all the exported data
- Allows Users to convert multiple PST files in a single shot
- Selective transfer available with using Date-Filter
- No restrictions on the file size of the PST file: both UNICODE and ANSI files are supported
- The tool is compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and below versions
Related Solution: How to Export Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar
Steps to Save Outlook Calendar Event as PDF are;
Step 1. Launch the software and click on the Add File option.
Step 2. You will find the emails on the right pane, mark the emails you want to convert and click on the Export button.
Step 3. Now, choose PDF as the export type and apply the settings and filters as required.
Step 4. Click on the Browse button to decide a destination location of the resultant file.
Step 5. Finally, hit Export to complete the conversion process.
This is how easy it is to convert and save PDF files. You can also take a look at the manual method if you want to as explained in the next segment.
Convert Outlook Calendar to PDF Via Manual Approach
Follow the steps as given below to manually export the data:
1. First of all, you need to be sure that you have Adobe Acrobat so that you can view Outlook Calendar as a PDF file format.
2. Go to the Calendar section in Outlook and choose the calendar you want to convert. Select the File Menu option.
3. Here, choose the Print option to get these files exported.
4. Click on the drop-down from Print and choose Adobe PDF.
5. Now, go to the Settings tab and choose the style of the calendar.
6. Hit the Print button to open the PDF file that you made changes to.
7. At last, give a name to the file and save it as PDF file.
This is another solution on how to save Outlook Calendar Event as PDF. Seems easy, right? Well, not really since is has a few drawbacks that the users do not know. Find the drawbacks in the following segment.
Disadvantages of Using the Manual Approach
This solution to convert the Outlook files is suitable only for converting a few calendar files. If you want to export multiple or selective Calendars files from Outlook, you might not be able to do that successfully. It takes a lot of time and becomes a quite lengthy process. To avoid such instances, you should go for the third-party software aforementioned.
End of the Blog
As it is a known fact that PDF format is the most compatible file which can be accessed in any platform, it is recommended to be used in case you are not able to access your files. Once you convert your data to PDF, it can be accessed anywhere, any time without having to download a specific application.
Now, you can export / save Outlook Calendar events as PDF using either of the approaches. Although, the software would be recommended to get the expected results and a better way of getting things done. You can choose the solution best-suited for your requirements and get your work done quickly.